Chapter 16

I know it's been a long time. My apologies for that.
________________________
September 7th
__________________________
I woke up nervous. I still hadn't gained the courage to call my mom and tell her about how the show was canceled. I'm pretty sure she would be ecstatic that I was home, but about the friends part we'll see what she says. My mom can be unpredictable most of the time.

"Hey mom,"I my voice shaky when she answered.

"So um did you watch the show yesterday?"

"Yeah, honey I'm so sorry that happened to you. I mean the show wasn't even horrible. And that plot twist with you and that Lopez boy was amazing, you better let me meet him too, young lady. So you must be coming home then I'll have your room ready for you sweetie. "

"That's not the only thing, a couple of my friends-"you know cutting people off when they're in the middle if a sentence is so rude.

" I know about your friends, the Nemeth's already told me how many were coming and everything."

"Okay, well I'll see you today or tomorrow."

"Alright love you Tyler,"my mom was so awesome sometimes.

So fast forward the kids have already gotten off the plane and are at Mama Good's house.

"Hey baby I missed you!"my mom always held homesickness for me. I didn't have to want to come home at all, because I knew she'd be holding the feeling for me anyway. I know it's confusing.

"Hey Ms.Good, I'm Sammie, I'll be staying with you if that's okay?"

"That's fine sweetie of course you can."

"Now where's this Cory Lopez?"

"I'm right here ma'am."

"You better treat my baby right young man, or there will be consequences. And my brother's a FED too."

"Yes ma'am if I make her sad I'll happily tell you to tell him for me."

"Well aren't you the sweetest boy ever."

"Nice to meet you too Brandon and Peter," she smiled.

"You too, I guess since we're all obviously guys we'll stay at the Nemeth's if that's fine with your parents,"Peter said.

"I already asked them they were totally fine with it."
_________________________
September 8th
_________________________

"So you ready for your first day at school, I mean everyone's cool here if their not they won't do anything anyway,"I reassured them.

As I walked inside my old school I felt this sensational feeling over come me. It was so awesome to come back to this hell hole. I missed playing football, and luckily it isn't over.

"So are you going to try out for the football team, I'd really like my girlfriend to play football again,"he did not just say, shit he's making me blush. I never blush.

"Trust me, already planning on it."

After we got our schedules I saw my schedule was the same, which was awesome. I probably would be confused if it was any different. Especially since I was planning on still playing sports with the guys anyway.

It finally came time for me to talk to coach
,and I really hope he was okay with me joining the football team again at my same position. I mean I'm most likely not going to start but still it'd be awesome if I did.

"Hey Coach Kennysky, I was wondering if you could possible let me back on the team, and let a couple of guys join it,"he turned around immediately when he heard me talking.

"Good it's so good to see you, of course you can rejoin the team girl, but the others you know I have to see them play right?"

"Yeah, how about today if we don't have a game at least,"hopefully we don't.

"Nope we don't see you after school,"he smiled an I walked out.

_______
__________________________
That's the end hope you enjoyed it.
~AliciaDouglas~