𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Of course I can. I don't mind at all," he gave me another lingering kiss. "How about I give you a massage?" He whispered gently.

"I'm okay Yves, trust me. I endured the pain three days ago-"

"So you don't have to endure it today, come on." He scooped me in one swift movement as I laughed.

"Aww, I love you." I lightly patted his muscular chest.

"Of course, why wouldn't you?"

~

"This was so last minute. Who's at this dinner party?" I tied my hair into a neat bun.

I was wearing a long green and blue tye-dye dress that clung to my entire body from head to toe and left my back bare. It had thin clear straps then I decided to wear some blue strappy heels.

"A few fellow acquaintances. They heard that I was around, so they invited us." He shrugged and gave me his tie so I could put it around his neck. It was my favorite thing to do and he knew it. I climbed onto the bed then smiled when I was now face to face with him.

"I'm taller than you now," I tilted my head as his hands fell to my waist.

"Sure you are, congratulations." He smirked as I wrapped the tie around his neck.

"Stop being sarcastic," I nudged him lightly before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're hilarious. And very stunning," his grey eyes wandered to my body.

"Lucky you then," I patted his chest before getting down from the bed. I slipped my heels on then grabbed my purse. I had already done my makeup.

"Yes, I am lucky. Shall we?" Yves held out his hand. I immediately took it then followed him out.

He held my hand tightly as we walked along the brightly lit path to the perfectly tarred road. The night was balmy and cathartic as I walked gracefully with Yves.

We got a large, white gates entwined in some white lights. I could already tell that the inside was going to be even more beautiful, and I could faintly hear the enthusiastic chatters and music inside.

The gates opened and we walked right in. I looked around in awe at the beautiful structures that stood in the virescent nature, and I was more interested in the river that flowed behind the trees, the calming sound of water satisfying my ears.

"I'm so proud of you, for all that you've accomplished. This is spectacular," I said softly to Yves, who also stopped when I did.

"That means a lot to me. I appreciate you, so much," he gave me a wide smile as I took both of his hands.

"You're really an amazing man. I don't regret ever having you in my life, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I stared up at his handsome self.

"I don't regret having you either. You mean the world to me, and you make me so happy." He pulled me closer to his body and we embraced for a long romantic time.

I was so over the moon with Yves, I had fallen deeper in love with him, something that I never thought would happen. Trace back to some time back, I wanted nothing to do with men.

My teenage boyfriend had crushed my spirit, made me believe that I wasn't meant for love, that was, until Yves came into my life.

"I could tell you that I love you a thousand times, Isla. I have never felt this way, for anyone else. I know that you're the only woman I want to spend my life with," he stroked my back as I inhaled him. His scent calmed me and made me feel at home.