𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"He does, but as I have said, this island protects people's privacy. A lot of celebrities do scandalous things here," Yves shrugged and I watched in shock as the model slipped into his lap and stroked his hair.

"Interesting. This is such a majestic place Yves," I gasped as we walked down a matte black path surrounded by lots of palm trees, a garden full of fresh green grass with flowers to a luxurious dark house that was different from the rest of the other beautifully built houses.

It was much bigger and had a Y engraved on the door. I assumed that it stood for Yves. I noticed a luxurious bed surrounded by palm trees, nature and so many lights, and I made a mental reminder to check it out once I was free.

The guards brought our stuff into the prestigious house, which was basically made out of gold and matte black. It was a fine house, a dream house for a lot of people, including me. I walked around the place in awe, and I could tell that I was going to enjoy sitting in the lounge more.

It was dark-themed, with a plush white couch which had a large white fur blanket and a huge flat screen. There was a large, orange hued light that made the room warm and a large golden piano nearby.

There was a bowl of chocolates and sweets, some books piled neatly on the table and most of all, the room smelled like my man. A pure, concentrated aquatic scent.

I giggled when I felt Yves' arms wrap around me from behind. His extremely tall body gave me a sense of protection and euphoria, as he bent to kiss my shoulder.

"You like it?" His deep voice was soothing and gentle as he rocked us gently, my hands placed over his on my waist.

"I absolutely do. I'd like to stay here for eternity," I smiled widely as I looked out of the shiny glass wall at the infinitive ocean.

"You can always come here when you're not working, but I don't want you away from me." He turned my body effortlessly then stared down at me. God, he was so breathtakingly handsome. It sometimes felt like he was too gorgeous to exist.

"I don't want to be away from you either," I whispered with my lip between my teeth.

His light grey eyes stared at me with so much love and adoration, his large hand firmly placed on my lower back.

"You're so beautiful Isla," Yves spoke lowly while pushing a small tendril of hair out of my face.

"Thank you," I looked down but he lifted my chin high to face him. His insane height alone was a huge turn on for me, I literally had to tiptoe to tap his shoulder.

"I want you to look at me, Isla, those captivating hazel eyes focused on me." I watched as his own grey ones dilated the more he stared at me. I giggled playfully before wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I love you Yves," I tilted my head up, his hands unhesitantly falling to my ass. He gave it a tight squeeze, his grey orbs still focused on my face, then he winked.

"I love you more Isla." His other hand cupped my jaw and in no time at all, our lips had met.

I smiled against his lips when I tasted his familiar aqua, and I moaned gently against his mouth when his tongue swiped over my lips and skilfully entered my mouth.

Yves was about to slip his hand into my skirt when I stopped him. He paused and gave me a questioning look, and I just gave him a knowing smile.

"I'm on my period," I whispered, and his eyebrows raised in realization.

"Oh. I apologise, I had no idea," I cooed with a wide grin when his cheeks faintly tinted red.

"It's okay Yves. It's my last day, I'm sure you can wait until tomorrow," I massaged his arm as he gave me a loving look.