𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

I was starting to feel frustrated and panicky as I rushed to lock the door. He wouldn't get me this time, I was certain.

I got into the shower and turned the taps on. The water was just the right temperature, I thought as I began to scrub myself with the organic and probably expensive body wash.

I gasped when I felt a large hand slide down my waist, all the way to my hip and down to my thigh. The concentrated notes of aqua engulfed me once again and I sighed quietly when another body heat emanated onto me.

"You can never tease me like that and get away with it, ever." Yves' deep voice growled lowly into my ear as I shivered. My breathing was uneven as he tugged my loose hair gently.

His hands moved up my stomach to squeeze my breasts and I felt his mouth on my neck, trailing small but hot kisses all the way to my jaw.

I unconsciously shut my eyes and whimpered when he suckled on my skin and massaged my ass at the same time. I arched my back and lay my head on his muscular bare chest.

I gasped yet again when he pushed me against the cold glass wall of the shower. His hand was wrapped around my neck, keeping my head against the wall as well.

Yves' knee pushed my legs apart and he hoisted me with it before letting his fingers wander to my wet folds as I whimpered even harder. He traced small, teasing patterns over my clit then slowly moved to my slit. His thumb stroked me gently and aggressively at the same time.

I moaned quietly when I felt his finger dip into my burning core before sliding out again. He didn't stop fingering me but only increased his speed as I began to rock slowly against his fingers. His hand had left my neck and now his naked body was pressed against mine as his hot breath fanned my shoulder.

"Cum, Isla," his deep voice murmured into my ear and within seconds, I felt the pleasure escape my body and the warm fluid slide down my thighs.

It was as though he owned my body; the way I always reacted to even his slightest touch, the way he toyed with parts of my body, knowing exactly what to do, so as to get what he wanted.

"What do you say?" The words effortlessly and eloquently rolled of his tongue.

"Yves-"

"Tell me Isla, what do you say?" He nibbled and suckled on my neck and the sting told me that he was going to leave quite a large mark.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered when I felt his growing erection poke my thigh. I desperately wanted him to bury himself deep in me and he was taking his sweet time.

"What are you sorry for baby?" He licked my neck slowly.

"For-For leaving, I-I needed space," I exhaled.

"I understand that, although you did something very malicious," he smacked my ass lightly.

"What? W-What did I do?" I stammered lightly.

"Those naked pictures of you, that you sent me late at night yesterday. They did things to me, inexplicable things Isla." He murmured deeply.

"It was in the moment, a mistake-"

"Do you know what I did with those pictures? Do you?" He massaged my ass.

"N-No," I whispered.

"Hmm. Well, let's fulfill your caption, why don't we?" I could tell he was smirking as I thought about the dirty text that had been attached with the image.

"Yes. Oh, I missed you," I said softly as his teeth finally left my earlobe.

"I missed you too Isla," his deep, sexy voice made me shiver. He finally turned me and I thought I was going to faint when I caught sight of him.

He really was drop dead gorgeous, his light grey eyes staring right into my soul and his perfect Cupid's bow giving me the sudden urge to kiss the shit out of him.

He carried me onto his hips and pushed my back against the glass, his mouth brushing over my neck as I sighed in pleasure.

"Spread, spread them for me baby," Yves' voice murmured deeply as a blush spread across my cheeks. I did as he said and I gasped quietly when I felt him penetrate through me.

"Oh Yves," I moaned when our bodies started rocking together, his thrusts becoming fast and consistent.

His mouth didn't demure to suck my breast, his long tongue flicking sensually across my nipple, and his teeth gently nibbling and teasing it. My hands were in his hair, tugging it gently as he picked up his pace, my walls clenching hard around him.

Yves groaned in pleasure and I unconsciously pushed him more against my bosom, my toes curling as he relentlessly sucked my nips. My hands tightened around his strong neck, my moans getting drowned by the water that sprayed over our bare bodies.

Yves' light stormy eyes maintained eye contact, studying my every reaction to his touches, a smile playing at his lips every time I moaned or said his name. He truly was a handsome masterpiece.

The feel of his bare, unprotected cock deep in me just made me scream in pleasure as I bounced to his rigorous movements.

I had been on contraceptives for a while, and I was unfazed that none of us had bothered with protection. My breathing was quite uneven, in contrast to his almost calm one.

My hand dug into his large muscular arm as I stretched to accommodate his expanding self, my body tightly clinging to his as he mercilessly pounded into me. I was hoping that the walls were soundproof; if they were not, then I genuinely felt sorry for the neighbouring rooms.

"Louder Isla," he growled as I cried out, his member sinking deeper into me, then slipping out and pushing even deeper into my womb. He repeated those steps, kissing me and smacking my ass in the process.

"Oh yes! Yves!" I tilted my head back when he hit a sensitive spot, my womb stirring in excitement.

"Don't hold it in, coat me with your sweetness." He growled deeply and very sexily into my ear before hitting another much sensitive spot, that resulted in all my self control levels evaporating, the pleasure making my eyes blur, my mouth opened but I couldn't utter a single word as I suddenly felt some warmth enter my womb.

Rope after rope, he emptied himself deep in my womb. It felt so good, so satisfying and I watched as his eyes rolled in pleasure as more of my warm fluid left my body.

He slowed his thrusts as we both reached our climax, the strong scent of sex surrounding us and I couldn't have had it any other way.

"I love you Isla," his voice was deep and solemn as he looked me right in the eye. In that moment, it felt like we were true soulmates, and I realized that I actually wanted him to be the man I spent eternity with.

"I love you more Yves."

___________
Guess who is back
from the dead lmao😭
The next updates are going
to be extra sweet, buckle up 💕