Zoey's upset

ᶻᵒᵉʸ ʲᵒʰⁿˢᵒⁿ & ᶠᵉᵐ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

D̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦc̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ: Z̥ͦo̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ's̥ͦ u̥ͦp̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦs̥ͦw̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦs̥ͦ f̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦ Ḁͦḁͦr̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ L̥ͦu̥ͦc̥ͦḁͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ, y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ l̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦp̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ.

Zᴏᴇʏ

I walked to y/nn's dorm and walked in. She was so pretty. "Hey, Zo. What's up?" She asked me. "Aaron and Luca both gave me answers" I said, sitting on her couch. "Geez, I'm sorry.

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know" she said. I nodded and thanked her. I was concerned as her face was frowned up in anger as she snapped at the person on the phone.

"Shut the hell up, that's my girl and you better respect her" she told the person before hanging up. "I'm your girl?" I asked her. "Of course. In fact, you're a queen" she told me.

🄳🄸🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄷🄴🄰🅁 🅃🄷🄰🅃? 🅈/🄽 🅂🄰🄸🄳 🄸'🄼 🄷🄴🅁 🄶🄸🅁🄻 🄰🄽🄳 🄸'🄼 🄰 🅀🅄🄴🄴🄽.

🅆🄰🅃🄲🄷 🄾🅄🅃 🄰🄰🅁🄾🄽 🄰🄽🄳 🄻🅄🄲🄰, 🅂🄾🄼🄴🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🅂🅃🄴🄿🄿🄸🄽🄶 🅄🄿 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄻🄰🅃🄴.

"Thanks, y/nn" I told her. "You're welcome" she told me. "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm ordering some nachos, you want some?" She asked me. I nodded, smiling for the first time tonight.

"It can be our little date, but it's-" I cut her off with a peck on her lips. "Order the nachos already" I stated quietly, my forehead against hers. She smiled and did so.