asleep at the beach house

Description: after you and Yara come in from swimming, you get ready for bed and about to sit down on the couch until you see Yara knocked out from swimming all day

You walked out your bedroom with a 2 piece swimsuit that was red and waited on Yara. It's not exactly yours because you and your friend is only there for the weekend.

You smiled as you seen Yara walk out in her yellow swimsuit you both brought at the mall sice y'all were out. "Let's go, friend" you said. You both ran in the water and splashed each other.

You also played games with the water and chilled out on the sand. You looked over at Yara to see her eyes closed. "I'm just rest them, don't think I went to sleep on you" she told you.

This was the best day ever for you. You both barely spoke because with her being busy with new projects and her being an activist, it hasn't been easy for you to spend time with her.

But you do understand that she has to work hard since she has the earth in the palm of her hands already without even trying. "You ready to go back inside?" You asked her.

She nodded. "And y/n, I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you lately. I know that my schedule is hectic, so I'm trying to change some things around" she said.

You smiled. "I appreciate that, Yara. Thank you. After all, I do enjoy our time together" you said as you both got up. You both walked into the airbnb you both rented out, you walking in the small bedroom.

You changed and walked back in the living room to watch a little TV. You was about to sit down until you seen Yara laid out on the couch with the towel underneath her.

You smiled, shaking your head. "My bestie" you said, sitting next to her.