no issue

Description: you and Yara got into a small argument because she asked for a burger with no cheese and it came with cheese and you thought it wasn't that big of an issue

"I'm not gonna go through this with you, y/n" she told you. You were her girlfriend of 5 months and you guys have been doing well so far. Besides the small arguments, you and Yara haven't argued.

"It's not that big, Yara! We could've just got a refund and just got another one or went somewhere else" you said. You don't know what it is, but when it comes to cheese, she's not too happy.

She rolled her eyes heavily and looked at you, crossing her arms. You don't understand why she's acting the way she is. She stared at you and you didn't speak.

You walked out the room to give her space and went to bed early. You didn't feel like arguing with her again and you were tired. You changed into your pajamas and went to sleep.

2 hours later

You woke up to hear rattling of bags and feet walking upstairs. You didn't respond and turned in the bed to go back to sleep. The bed dipped on your side of the bed. You felt a kiss on your cheek.

"Y/n? Wake up" you heard Yara say. You still didn't respond. "Babe" she said. You still didn't talk to her. "Y/n, please talk to me" she said. You sat up and looked at her. "Why?" You asked her.

"I'm sorry. You're right, it's not that big of a deal" she said. She put the bags from the mall to you gently. You grabbed it and opened the bags. You thanked her for each gift that came from each store in the mall.

"Thank you, Yara. I'm sorry too. I appreciate that and I appreciate you too. I love you so much, Yara Shahidi" you told her. She hugged you and you were happy again.