Horrible experience

The whole night y/n thought about jungkook and thought how she'll defeat him.

Next minute jungkook entered the room and welcomed by a tight slap by y/n. Y/n was going to run but jk held her leg and she threw herself on the cold floor. Jungkook started to come close to her, she took the flower vase beside her and hit it on jk's head and he went unconscious.
Y/n: Yes! I did it. I have to run...
She steped out of the house but a thought made her stopped.
"What if he regain his conscious and again look for me. Or if he do the same with other girl?"

Y/n backs off and ran to jks house. She slowly went to the room and opened the door. Definitely saw a injured jungkook...
The next thing she did is she took the knife.... And stabbed jungkook multiple time. Her face was full with blood and her hands were shivering. She had nothing to do because she knew he'll follow her again. So killing him was the best decision. She went far away from busan, somewhere safe.
Back in reality

Yes so that was the story diary

Yes so that was the story diary. He's dead. I'm fine. Every girl is fine. I don't even know why the police didn't arrest me. Probably, no one went to that damn house!..
She closed her diary and eyes. A sigh let out of her mouth. She went for a sound sleep after writing her horrible experience.
THE END