Physco?!?

Wtf- what? What is he doing here *in mind*Jk: Hey beautyY/n: h-hi, what are you doing here?? It's v-very late right? U should go home

Jk: Hey beauty
Y/n: h-hi, what are you doing here?? It's v-very late right? U should go home.
She was going to shut the door but jk pulled her towards him. His eyes darken and said- baby is that how u whould treat your future boyfriend? *Smirk*
Y/n: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I JUST MET U TODAY AND YOU'RE SAYING I'M YOUR FREAKING GIRLFRIEND!? *Struggling*
Jk: Uh baby r u getting shy or something? If u don't agree then I'll force u to be my girlfriend.
Because I'm the physco jungkook
Y/n pov
The word he said next made my eyes widden. FUVK! He's a physco. That's why he don't have any friends. Bruhh i made a great mistake! But y/n tried to act brave
Y/n: don't lie ok? U don't even look like a p-physco..
Jk immediately pinned her to the wall and started to kiss her roughly.
Y/n: leave me bit**.
Jk: DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE! Or your mom and dad will never see u after today. Wanna see something?
He pulled out a knife full with blood and hold it under y/n's chin. His eyes darken and veins started to popped out.
Y/n got scared and started to think about a plan. Guess what! She got it. Her mouth grabbed jk's hand and bit it hardly.
A gasp let out of jk's mouth and he removed his injured hand from her cheeks. In this opportunity, y/n ran out of her house.
Jungkook pov

Run baby run

Run baby run. Let's see how far u can go away from me. I'll surely find you out. *Laughing like a physco*
Y/n pov
I ran out our house. Now i don't even know where I'll go. God please save me. Mom dad where r you, I'm feeling horrible. That phsyco will kill me *crying*
I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU.
A known voice drowned from behind.
Y/n in mind: SHIT!!
the scene behind her wasn't that good. Because she saw jungkook full with blood in hand and the knife was still hanging in his hand.
Jk: i love you. Why don't you except it honey. I can't wait to touch you. Your thighs, curves, lips are drooling me *looking up to down*
Y/n: Get your disgusting eyes out of me ok!! And listen! I would never like a phsyco like u who kill p-people..
Jk: someone is shuttering hahhahaha
Y/n: I-i'm not please go away i beg u. I love lifeeeeuu
Jk: nah not before killing you.
Before y/n could run he caught her waist and slapped her which caused her to unconscious.