ⅵ. ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

   ★¸

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

❝ ⁱ'ᵐ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵖᵖˡᵃᵘˢᵉ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ˡᵒᵘᵈᵉʳ, ❞

"i thought you were babysitting?" cody pointed out, taking one of the buckets and then passing it to me, he picked up another one and we started to refit the buckets on the bridge. "uh, i am, they are over there," i said and then pointed at them.

we both waved at them and continued to refill the buckets. "the older one's hot," cody said. "uh uh, not today but hey ho, i'll let you know if he's gay, bi or pan etc, maybe you can shoot your shot," i winked at him.

he laughed and threw the empty bucket at me and i nearly dropped it into the paddock. "hold!" owen yelled out making me actually drop the bucket into the paddock. "ari!" he yelled out before i apologised.

"sorry!" i shouted back before turning to cody and he laughed. i made a finger gun and pretended to shoot him with it before watching the raptors. "eyes on me!" he shouted at the raptors. he clicked the clicker in his hand, making them look at him.

blue was looking around, avoiding him. "blue! eyes on him!" i yelled out. the raptors yelled out and it was a mutter of no's between them all. "hey! listen!" i shouted. owen groaned. "do you want to take them?" he sarcastically offered.

"sure," i said, being generally serious and pushed his hand away that had the clicker in it. "i don't need it." cody laughed. "okay cocky," he commented before they both walked off the bridge.

there was just a bunch of snarls, no words and even if there were, my brain isn't translating them. "okay, good, you all looking at me, and...! we're moving!" i said before making them follow me around the paddock.

they let out noises and it was giving me a headache. "okay. quiet. shut it!" i screeched. they all shut up and looked up. i smiled and looked over at the brothers and saw greys jaw practically on the floor.

"hold it!" i shouted. "echo, delta. to cody, now!" i demanded. the two raptors went over o him and chucked down two rats for the two raptors. "charlie, here you go, blue- blue! hey! look at me! there you go," i chucked down a rat for blue who caught it mid-air and gulped it down in two bites.

"good. okay, hold! eyes up!" the two raptors started to get restless and i smiled before bringing my hand straight down like i was had started a street race. the raptors sprinted off running into the bushy area of the paddock.

"so you did need help?" cody questioned. "no, i just knew they would prefer to have been fed the smaller rats, which is what you had in your bucket," i pointed out before walking towards the two brothers.

"wait, they have different sized rats?" he asked before checking the buckets, i laughed before getting to the two brothers. "that was epic!" grey announced jumping up and down making that part of the spectating area shake.

"maybe don't do that," i pointed out. he nodded, he then looked around me and saw cody. "whos that?" he asked. "oh that's my brother cody. cody!" i shouted, turning his attention and walking over.

"yeah, there something wrong?" he asked, putting down a bucket of rats. "these are claire's nephews, zach and grey," i introduced. zach waves and grey smiled before looking back down at the velociraptors.

"where are guys wanting to go now, or do you wanna stay here for a bit?" i asked. before they could answer, i had cody tap my shoulder like sixteen times before i turned around a second later.

"what- uh oh," i said and sighed hearing owen shout, "i'm not putting the raptors on a field test!" i turned to the two brothers and smiled. "why uh oh?" grey asked. "hoskins, the fat guy, he wants to put the raptors out for a mission but my dad, owen, the guy with the bucket doesn't want to," i explained to grey.

"ari!" i heard someone shout, i turned around and saw no one look at me before looking down in the cage. "hello echo, you wanting another rat?" i questioned. they nodded before i took a rat out of the bucket, the other three raptors came over and i gave in and gave them all another but stopped after i gave two of the raptors there.

"hey, come here!" i yelled at the two brothers, they both looked over before grey raced over. i smiled before handing grey a rat. "throw it to the one with the blue stripe down its face, but first shout blue to get its attention."

his jaw dropped. "blue!" the raptor looked up and threw the rat to her. i passed the other rat to zach and then pointed at the raptor with the tiger looking stripes on its backbone. "shout charlie and then throw the rat to it."

"charlie!" zach shouted before the raptor looked up he then dropped the rat, charlie quickly ran to it and jumped, catching it in the air. "they aren't actually ready for the public yet, but should be soon. if you ever come back i'll probably be working there most of the time."

i leaned on the rail, placing my head on it and looked through the trees. "pig loose!" standing up quickly i looked at cody. i watched the guy with the loop, ready to catch the pig then go over the rail and into the paddock due to blue grabbing ahold of the pig.

"oh shit!" zach, cody and i said in unison. all the raptors turned to the guy. pushing cody we ran towards the entrance to the raptors cage, we opened up the smaller cage but missed the second one as it just closed. owen in the middle, just in front of the guy.

❝ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘʳ, ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ, ᴵ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒˢᵗ, ❞

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆ ° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

[ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ¹ˢᵗ, ²⁰²² ] 

[ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]

[ ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ : ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ³ʳᵈ, ²⁰²² ]