Chapter 13 Livin' La Villa Loca

Author's note.

The results are in and it's................. a tie. Both Lucifer and Asmodeus have won. By the way, this was just a fun little poll, it was never gonna be a story. But here's a new one on my fanfiction.net page. Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetype would be the most fitting for Verosika Mayday.

Your choices are:

Amazoness (for the fact she's a boss-ass bitch)

Harpie Lady (because I think she's the Mai Valentine of the Helluva Boss world)

Cyber Angels (because a lot of them where skin tight outfits and Verosika would find that kinky)

Those are your three choices, you have until the 10th of January to cast your votes. If there is a tie on the final day, the first comment or review to with their choice of one of the two of the three selected archetypes that have the most votes, it will be added onto that total. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 13

Livin' La Villa Loca

Yuya woke up groggily. He rubbed his eyes and scratched his back.

"Who knew that fried Piranha and sweet potato fries could leave you with a hang over?" Yuya asked no one in particular. As he got up and splashed water in his face, he was wondering what he should do today.

"Hm, what to do today?" Yuya pondered. He then heard a knock at his door.

"Come in!" Called Yuya. The door opened up to reveal one of the female servants.

"Master Sakaki", said the servant. "There are two rather scantily women are here to see you". Yuya cocked an eyebrow at this. After finishing getting dressed, Yuya walked out to the main entrance hall of the manor and saw........

"Summer. Dia" said Yuya, seeing the two girls waiting for him.

"Nice to see you again Yuya" said Summer.

"So, what brings you here?" Asked Yuya as he walked down the stairs.

"We need you to collect something for our boss" answered Dia.

"Really?", asked Yuya curiously. "And what is this 'something'?".

"Just some sexy adult costumes that Val had ordered to be custom made" answered Summer.

"So, why couldn't YOU go and get them?" Asked Yuya.

"We got a college party soon", answered Summer. "And we don't want to be late. If you just did this favour for us we'd be SO grateful". They then gave him pleading eyes and Yuya eventually gave in.

"Oh, alright", said Yuya. "I'll do this favour for you". Summer and Dia then ran towards him and hugged him, even if it did result him in being squished between their boobs.

"Um, oxygen please" choked Yuya. The two girls then released Yuya.

"So yeah, if you do this, we WILL make it worth your while" said Summer.

"I'll think about it", said Yuya. "I'll let you know when I have something I need".

"Thanks Yuya, see ya" said Dia as she and Summer walked out the door.

"Wait!", shouted Yuya. "Where am I going?".

"Look for 'Villa's Pimp-up Shop'" answered Dia, before she and Summer left.

Later, Yuya was walking down the streets of Pentagram City, looking for the shop.

"Hm", said Yuya. "Now, if I were a shop how would I colour myself for my-". He then saw a pink building with violet and indigo stripes. On the top was half a woman's face with 'Villa's Pimp-Up Shop' on it.

"I guess this is the place" said Yuya. She then opened the door and saw rows upon rows of clothes. She felt like he was back in Rosie's shop, the only difference was that these clothes were all modern and new.

"Whoa, this place is colourful", said Yuya. "I bet Mom, Allie and Zuzu would like this place".

"Is Zuzu your girlfriend?" Asked a voice that sounded like a female kindergarten teacher crossed with a female kids tv host. Yuya looked to his side to see an Earth-born Sinner that resembled a pink dog. She wore a white dress with pink stripes and frills at the bottom, a dark pink midsection and dark-pink hearts where her boobs were. She wore pink and white gloves with pink and dark-pink stripes with pale pink fur around the wrists. She wore dark-pink stockings and a large, dark-pink collar around her neck. Here eyes were dark-pink, her iris' were yellow and shaped like hearts and her pupils were slit. She had light-pink hair tied into twin tails with large bows with yellow, slit pupil eyes. Her tail appeared to be wrapped up until there was a big fluffy plume at the end.

 Her tail appeared to be wrapped up until there was a big fluffy plume at the end

"Oh, hello" said Yuya.

"Hi", the sinner said sweetly. "I'm Villa".

"I take it you own this place?" Asked Yuya.

"Hm, well, this place does have my name on it", said Villa. "Quite literally. So, what can I do for you today?".

"I'm here to pick up some costumes for Valentino" said Yuya. Villa then looked at Yuya from top to bottom.

"Val said that he was gonna send a couple of his girls to collect them", said Villa. "So, why are you here?".

"The two girls had a college party to go to for work", answered Yuya. "So, they asked me if I could pick these up".

"Could I get a name?" Asked Villa.

"Yuya Sakaki" answered Yuya. This made Villa's eyes widen before she squealed in delight.

"The famous Yuya Sakaki's in my shop", said Villa excitedly. "Of course you could have those clothes. And I'll even throw a few more extra in exclusively for you. Now, if you'll come with me" Villa then held Yuya up in the air and took him into the back room.

Later.

Yuya arrived back at Charlie's mansion carrying several bags. He saw Charlie waiting for him.

"I heard you ran into Villa" said Charlie.

"Yeah, she gave me all these free clothes", said Yuya. "I even got some for you, Lilith and Lucifer".

"Aw, thanks" said Charlie hugging Yuya.

"Oh, buy the way, Octavia called", said Charlie. "She's inviting you to her house tomorrow".

"Wait what?"