" If I told you that I would have to kill you," I winked as I sat on the stool next to her. I gripped her stool, pulling it closer to me by the legs and gripping her thighs once she's close. I place them on top of mine as she scoots a little closer to the edge of the chair.

" So Valentine's day is next monday," I look at her as she stuffs her mouth with another cheese puff. " Got any plans for that specific date?" I questioned as she slowly raised her gaze.

Ayanna shrugs as she swallows," Depends on if my super hot future NBA player boyfriend asks me out. As of right now that date is looking pretty empty."

" We'll maybe you should pencil that date in for a special night with your future NBA player boyfriend," I grin as her eyes shimmer in excitement.

" And what does my future NBA player boyfriend have in mind?" She questioned as I massaged the insides of her bare thighs. Ayanna reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in closer as I slid off of the stool.

I nuzzled her neck with my nose as I wrapped her legs around my waist, "Now why would I want to ruin that surprise that I have in store for you?" I whisper as she throws her head back.

" You know that I hate surprises," she whined as I chuckled into her neck.

" You're— going— to—love— this —one." I press a kiss to a different spot of her neck between each word as she giggles. " Now let's eat so we can make it to the game on time." I slapped the side of her thigh as we pulled away from each other. Ayanna happily twisted in the stool and began to eat as I admired her.

The sun shone through the windows casting a golden glow down on her skin. Her hair was thrown into a loose bun, she wore one of my old tee shirts, and a smile graced her lips.

" You're staring," she says.

" No," I start to correct. " I'm admiring."

_______________

" You five," Coach Z yelled at me and the guys." Get over here," he says yelling us over to him before we walk out onto the court. We jog lightly over to him, huddling around him as he holds the clipboard before scanning the other players.

" Campbell!" Derrick turns around, eyes widened as if he just had a mini heart attack. Once he got over the shock, he stepped away from his water bottle and made his way towards us.

" Okay now that you all are here," Coach starts once Derrick pushes his way between Marcus and Kyler. "There are scouts here tonight looking at you six," he stresses as he looks us each in the eye.

" You guys are fantastic players with lots of potential and they know it. All you have to do is go out on that court tonight and show them that they need you on their teams."

" Make them remember you, don't screw this up, he says before dismissing us to the court. "

I could feel my nerves start to raise as I scanned the crowd, searching for that smile that gave me the push that I needed. I spotted her sitting just behind my mom with the girls. They had both been too engrossed with whatever they were talking about to notice my stare. My father on the other hand noticed and waved at me.

I waved at him as I took my spot on the court. I faced the Captain of Stanford's team for the tip off and prepared to play my ass off tonight.

By the first half Stanford was ahead only by a slim lead. My nerves were getting the best of me by the time we started the first half of the second quarter.

" You good?" Abel asked as he appeared next to me.

" No," I turned to him." Are you good?"

Abel chuckled as we waited for the whistle to blow." I'm shitting bricks right now but I know that we got this," he turns to me with a cocky grin." We are the dream team after all, right?"