She also sent a pitiful expression.

After sending this message, Zhang Qianqian was a little nervous.

Because she was afraid that after seeing this message, Qin Tian would feel annoyed and would block herself.

Of course, the reason why she was afraid of being blacked out was not because she fell in love with Qin Tian.

But because of her, she is afraid of losing such a big backer like Qin Tian.

Looking at the chat history with Qin Tian on his mobile phone.

Zhang Qianqian looked forward to it, hoping that Qin Tian could see the message she sent in time.

On the other side, Qin Tian has almost socialized.(Read more @ mtlnation.com)

He was holding Gu Qingcheng in the rest area and was chatting and laughing with the Qin sisters.

“Hey, second brother, I find that you seem to have become a lot younger?”

Qin Yue’s surprised voice interrupted the conversation between the two.

Qin Tian gave her a white look: “I’ve been in for so long, so did you see it?”

“Isn’t this sister-in-law too beautiful and too eye-catching…”

“Haha, you can talk!”

“Second brother, it’s not that I said you, there is such a useful health secret, didn’t you tell me to share it with the eldest brother?”

The eldest of the Qin family, Qin Zheng smiled and pointed to his hair: “Look at the eldest brother’s hair, the white hair is one after another.”

“Haha, brother, you laughed. How can I have any health secrets? It’s not a light diet plus exercise…”

Oh!

When everyone was chatting, the Qin Tian mobile phone suddenly vibrated.

Qin Tian knew that today was a bit extraordinary, so his attention was distracted to the mobile phone.

The phone vibrated suddenly, and he could of course notice it in the first place.

“Sorry, you guys talk first, I’ll get a message back!”

Sorry to several people, Qin Tian took out his mobile phone.

When he saw the news from Zhang Qianqian, a playful smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Obviously, I want to get in touch with each other, but I have to be so euphemistic?

“Want to come to the wedding? No problem, I’ll just tell them! But I want to remind you that you don’t have to talk about this kind of thing next time.”

“The relationship between us is better to go straight…”

“Okay, President Qin, I understand!”

Being regarded as a traded commodity by Qin Tian, ​​Zhang Qianqian’s self-esteem was greatly insulted.

But looking at the gate of the villa close at hand, she couldn’t care about it in time.

“Then, can we just come in directly?”

“Well, give your own name, they know what to do.”

“Thank Mr. Qin!”

After receiving this message, Zhang Qianqian breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing Zhang Qianqian’s appearance, Zhou Sumei quickly asked the result with her eyes.