Chapter 7: Broke bitch meets an angel.

Walking from the library,  I was tired. Maybe I could meet Daniels mom?

Sighing, I text Zack. the poor guy must be worried about Mira.

Boxer Boy

Hey Zacky
is mira mad? 
it's okay my man . . . I'll talk to her

You still owe me 5000 won . . . .

you better pay up bitch
you aint getting no pity points . . . .

Also thanks for standing up for me
. . .
not just Mira  

.

.

.

.

I walk into the cafe, guess Zack hasn't checked his phone yet.

I walk to the counter to be met with my adorable bean, Jace. Daniel and his mom.

Third pov

The Café stills even more, the chatter about the boy froze as the next Arrival came. 

Stunning, boys and girls alike, smitten. Jace stood at the counter just about to take the new kid's order as the bell dings once again. 

Ebony hair and steel eyes.

Aclys

'woah she's stunning'

'step on me queen'

'kinky ass bitch'

'you know you were thinking the same Jennifer'

' . . . . fuck you Tiffany'

in front of the counter, Aclys stops.

Turning to Daniel and his companion.

Aclys pov

"Heyya dan!" I smile at Daniel, who stood next to his mom. and when i say adorable . . . i mean adorable! she was precious, peering up at me.

W-what an angel . . . . . . . I'll protect you!!!!!

"ohh and hello miss! are you perhaps Daniel's mother?" she smiles up at me.

"oohhh I am the mother of the other Daniel!" she smiles, holding onto her bag straps.

"oh my! you're little Daniel's mother! gosh you're so pretty! Well it's nice to meet you, I am Aclys, but you can call me lizzie!" She smiles at me with a little blush on her face, Stuttering. Daniel, smiling along happily.

"w-why thankyou dear! you both seem pretty popular! Daniel must be jealous!"  
she says, awestruck while listening to the comments circulating around the café.

"Oh no, Daniel is very modest! and such a sweetheart too, I've only talked to him a handful of times, but we became fast friends!" She smiles at me, talking on about how nice I am.