Su Hang hurriedly caught up to her at the elevator doors and explained: "I didn't want to go because of the discount."

"Then, why?" Shen Xi jokingly asked.

"The couple's meal." Su Hang shyly whispered. "I want to eat the couple's meal with you."

"Good." Shen Xi nodded with a smile.

Su Hang looked at Shen Xi's hand that was hanging on her side and couldn't help but reach out and hold it. He grasped her small hand tightly, as if it was the only thing that could make his heart feel at ease.

After a while, the elevator came. In a stroke of luck, the elevator was empty. They stepped inside hand in hand, then Su Hang pressed the button for their intended floor.

The elevator has a transparent, sight-seeing wall, and it went all the way up to the eighth floor. Looking at the huge Christmas tree that hadn't been packed away yet, Shen Xi suddenly called out: "Su Hang."

Su Hang immediately turned to look at her.

"In the future, can we do it like this?" Shen Xi looked up towards Su Hang's puzzled eyes. "I want to..."

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor. When the doors opened, a large number of people stepped in. They interrupted Shen Xi's words and squeezed the couple into the back of the elevator. Su Hang protected Shen Xi by placing her in his arms. With a hand on the glass, he asked her in a low voice: "What did you say just now?"

"I'll tell you back home." Shen Xi leaned against the glass wall and looked up at Su Hang. She could feel the warmth of his body around her.

The two went to the newly opened restaurant. They lined up for more than ten minutes, then finally sat down and orders the couple's set meal that Su Hang deeply desired. Truthfully, the food wasn't that good, but Su Hang liked the tableware and design of the place. Even the napkins were stylized for men and women.

After they ate, Su Hang and Shen Xi walked around the mall. Shen Xi felt as if Su Hang was looking for something specific, but she didn't ask and simply went along with him. When they saw a gift shop, they went in and bought a cute doll. When they saw a milk tea store, they went in and bought two cups of milk tea. When they passed by a flower store, they went in and bought a bunch of roses. When they encountered a crane machine, they stopped and caught a few small dolls.

Because of this, Su Hang ended up being unable to hold his wife's hand. Instead, he bought too many things and was now stuck with his hands full. He felt unhappy.

When they went to the first floor, they encountered the huge Christmas tree once more. Even though Christmas had already passed, there were still plenty of children and young couples posing under the tree.

Didn't you say that you wanted to take me to see the Christmas tree back when we visited Shang YingYing?" Shen Xi suddenly remembered that on Christmas day, during Su Hang's almost incoherent confession, he said that he was going to take her to see a Christmas tree.

"Un." Su Hang nodded.

"Which place were you thinking of?"

"In the capital of country W." Su Hang replied.

"Oh, it snows there during the winter, right? It must be lovely there during Christmastime." Shen Xi commented.

"Then...shall we go next year?" Su Hang carefully proposed.

Shen Xi looked at him in askance, then suddenly pushed the things she was holding into his arms. Under Su Hang's astonished gaze, she asked: "Where's your phone?"

"In my pocket." Su Hang wanted to take it out and give it to her, but his hands were full.

Shen Xi reached inside his suit pocket for his phone, turned on the camera, set it to selfie mode, then raised it high. She looked at the screen, then told Su Hang: "Crouch down a bit."