"Pfft..." Shen Xi laughed. Then, with a smile, she waved him off. "Secretary Fang, please go ahead with your work. You must be busy."

Secretary Fang nodded, then turned to leave. However, Shen Xi stopped him just as he was about to go through the door.

"Don't tell Su Hang that I'm here." Shen Xi wanted to surprise him.

Fang Yu understood and nodded at Shen Xi. Then, he left, closing the office door as he did so.

Shen Xi drank the coffee as she looked down on the picture frame. This particular photo really was beautiful. It had a certain feeling of youth, despite having two adults as its subject. Well, it was their first date.

Shen Xi recalled that sweet moment while holding the picture frame. She then sat on the boss' chair, imagined the most prominent place the photo could be seen, then placed the frame on that position. After a while, Shen Xi thought to get out of the chair, but she inadvertently noticed something extremely out of place in this modern office.

It was a childish and slightly shabby rabbit doll. Shen Xi couldn't help but reach for it.

What is this doll?

"It was given to him by someone he liked. He took it with him for more than 20 years, right up until he got married."

Shen Xi suddenly remembered the words Li QingYuan said to her moments before she was reborn. Shen Xi didn't forget this sentence, but there were too many things happening after her rebirth that she put the doll at the back of her mind. But now, she saw this rabbit doll again.

Without a doubt, the girl Su Hang liked all this time was her. So it meant that she was the one who gave him this doll? More than 20 years ago?

Shen Xi held the very common-looking doll in her hands and carefully inspected it. She vaguely thought it looked familiar, but she just couldn't remember when she gave it to Su Hang. 20 years ago...they shouldn't have met that far back...

  ==

Su Hang stepped out of the elevator and looked down at his watch. He handed a document to Fang Yu, who had stepped forward to greet him and said: "There's no big change in the KY case. You'll be responsible for following up on it."

"Yes." After receiving the documents, Fang Yu headed back towards his desk.

"Come with me." Su Hang called out to him as he pushed open his office door.

Fang Yu, who had been forcibly summoned, had to come over. Who knew that he could only take one step in the office before his Boss pushed him out.

Su Hang quickly stepped into the office and closed the door behind him.

Looking at the shut door that was millimeters from his nose, Fang Yu felt very depressed. When I want to leave, I have to stay. When I have to follow, I was driven out instead. Ah, it wasn't easy making money these days.

"Xiao Xi?" Su Hang was surprised to see the figure sitting behind his desk.

Shen Xi heard the sound of the door opening and turned around with the rabbit doll still in her hands. She looked at Su Hang, who was standing by the door and smiled. "Is your meeting over?"

"Why are you here?" Su Hang excitedly walked towards her.

"To pick you up from work." Shen Xi chuckled, then pointed to the picture frame on his desk. "Is saw this."

Although the two had already confessed their feelings towards each other, Su Hang still turned red whenever Shen Xi pointed out his infatuation towards her. "I-I can get off work now."