"Once, when I was rummaging through a trash bin, you suddenly ran over to throw something. I was afraid of being found and climbed back up the wall to escape. But I got too flustered and accidentally fell down from the wall." Su Hang couldn't help laughing at his past self.

"Were you alright? You didn't get hurt?" Shen Xi hurriedly asked.

Su Hang looked at Shen Xi, and the image of the little girl ten years ago coincided with this woman in front of him.

"Brother, are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Little Shen Xi saw a big brother fall down from such a high wall. She dropped the things in her hands and ran over to the boy.

A young Su Hang got up to his feet. Fortunately, he only got a few scratches from his tumble. His bones were fine, and he didn't feel any sprains. He bowed his head and didn't dare look at the little girl hovering over him. He stood up and wanted to climb back up.

"Brother, you're bleeding." Shen Xi's baby face was full of panic.

The young Su Hang looked at the blood that flowed from his knee and down his calves. He casually wiped it away with his dirty sleeves.

"No, no, don't wipe it like that. There are bacteria!" Little Shen Xi cried out.

The teenage Su Hang didn't intend to pay this girl any attention. He raised his hand to climb back up the wall.

"I'll go to sister nurse. Brother, wait for me." Little Shen Xi knew that if she ever got injured in school, she needed to see a nurse.

Nurse! If the school found out about him, he would never be able to come back and rummage through their garbage dump again. The young Su Hang hurriedly turned around and chased after the little girl. He grabbed her chubby hand and said: "Don't go!"

"But, you're bleeding." The horrified young girl replied.

The teenage Su Hang felt that he shouldn't be bullying such a young □ □ year-old girl, but he couldn't lose this bountiful 'source of goods.'

"What's your name, Little Sister?" The young Su Hang patiently coaxed.

"My name is Shen Xi." Little Shen Xi replied. She thought that this big brother looked handsome and didn't seem like a bad guy, so she answered honestly.

"Shen Xi?" The young Su Hang immediately thought back to his childhood. This little girl's appearance was indeed quite similar to that child holding the rabbit doll in the past. He asked: "Is your father the one who started the Shen Charity fund?"

"My mother is in charge of that charity fund. I also help." Shen Xi corrected.

"Ah, that's wonderful." Having met an old 'acquaintance,' the young Su Hang became more gentle. "Little Sister, Big Brother isn't a bad person, ah."

Little Shen Xi nodded. He wasn't a bad guy.

"So, can you not tell the others that you met me today?" The teenage Su Hang asked.

"Why?" Little Shen Xi didn't understand.

"Because Brother is coming here to look for something. If you tell someone else, I won't be able to come back later." The young Su Hang continued to coax.

"We can all find it together." Little Shen Xi enthusiastically said.

"No, I won't be able to find it if you tell someone else." The teenage Su Hang didn't know what else to say.

The puzzled little girl tilted her head. As she did so, she finally noticed a black garbage bag nearby that was filled with mineral water bottles. Little Shen Xi instantly understood. She and her mother had done the same thing countless times when they were helping the charity. She knew that mineral water bottles could be sold for money and that some children in the orphanages would pick them up and sell them.