"It's normal to feel bad. I understand." Yun Shu patted Shang HeXu's shoulder.

Shang HeXu didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "Then, are you suffering?"

"Why do you think I'm suffering?" Yun Shu was puzzled.

"Didn't you say that you love me? Seeing me feel sad towards another woman; shouldn't you be angry?" Shang HeXu asked.

"Oh, you're actually thinking about me?" Yun Shu said, a trace of expectation in her voice.

Shang HeXu had only been joking, but after seeing Yun Shu's solemn gaze, Shang HeXu couldn't say anything. With a cough, he said: "I'm sure everyone's tired after the flight and drive. Let's all go to bed early."

Then he scurried into his room.

Yun Shu watched as Shang HeXu fled. She let out a mocking laugh, unsure if it was for him or for her.

On the second day, early morning.

Because last night rained a bit, the surroundings were wet and cool, and the air fresh and pleasant. There was a white mist in the distance, and one or two cows could be faintly seen in the fields.

Shen Xi and Su Hang were in the middle of their morning run when Shen Xi suddenly stopped him. "Don't go towards the town."

"What's the matter?" Su Hang stopped and asked.

"It's easy to get lost in here." Shen Xi panted.

"Lost?" Su Hang didn't understand.

"This town is called BaGua town, with a history said to go back 1200 years." Shen Xi took the sweat towel from Su Hang and wiped her forehead. After taking a breath, she continued: "Legend has it, a mighty man built the town according to the shape of the eight trigrams, and that's why they named the town BaGua."

(T/N: BaGua directly translated to the eight divinatory trigrams of the Book of Changes. Search up BaGua in google images if interested.)

"The roads here are small and winding. They also all look the same, so it's easy to get lost." Shen Xi said. "Yun Shu and I lost our way the first time we visited. We didn't get out until sundown, and we only managed to leave because we found a kind uncle to lead us."

"The uncle said that even the locals need to rely on some special signs to guide them. So it's challenging for us outsiders." Shen Xi explained. "If you walk without thought, you'll end up being lost."

Su Hang nodded. The two ran around the field outside the town one more time, then went back into the Shang home.

"Oh, you went out for a run?" Yun Shu, who was eating breakfast in the yard, couldn't help but exclaim when she saw the two.

"Morning." Shen Xi smiled and greeted everyone.

"Morning." Shang HeXu nodded. "Feel free to change first, and then come out for breakfast."

"Alright." Shen Xi smiled, then crossed the courtyard to go into her room.

Su Hang silently glared at the genial Shang HeXu. He didn't need to talk so intimately like that. 'change your clothes, then come out for breakfast'? So annoying.

"Why are you glaring at my brother?" Shang YingYing, who had been eating a steamed bun, noticed that the annoying big brother was staring at her own brother and became unhappy.

The little girl's question made Su Hang jolt. Yun Shu burst out laughing, and Shang HeXu tried to appease his sister with a smile. "YingYing, you're mistaken. He wasn't glaring at me."