-Fine-

SHORT CHAPTER

[OSORO'S HOUSE  7:24 PM]

"Hey, Umeji. Come in." Osoro invited.

"Thanks boss." Umeji mumbled, walking in.

Umeji sat on the sofa and Osoro got him some tea.

"So what's up Umeji, you don't usually come over unannounced." Osoro asked, curious.

"So y'know that chick that tied that red ribbon round' Gaku's neck?" Umeji said in slight shame.

"Ayano?" Osoro asked, a light blush dusted his face and he took a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, whatever." Umeji paused, "She want's to fight you."

Osoro nearly spat out his tea, startling Umeji. "You ok boss?"

"Yeah, I'm all good." Osoro said, his voice nearly wobbling. 

He couldn't lose to Ayano, as Umeji and the others would think less of him. But he didn't want to win, he wanted to see what it would be like to surrender to the, and I quote from Osoro's 'Journal' the, "Raven-haired goddess." He's such a fucking Simp, I swear.

"Is there a set time for the fight?" Osoro asked calmly.

"She said she wanted to fight you on Monday. Front of the school after cleaning time." Umeji paused, "That is, if you're up to it. I know you're sick--"

Umeji was cut off by Osoro chuckling, "If it's a fight she wants, It's a fight she'll get."

Osoro broke into a coughing fit.

"Are you sure Boss? You don't seem too good." Umeji asked, concerned.

"I'll be fine by Monday. Trust me Umeji, it'll all turn out fine."