-What a Display of Strength-

"Who are you?" Ayano asked. It's not like she hadn't heard of Osoro, It's just that she didn't know what he looked like. 

She never had a reason to ask anyone. 

She never had a reason to go to the back of the school.

She just went to school, ate her lunch, cleaned, went home. Slept. 

Rinse and repeat.

Before Osoro could understand what he just heard, Ayano stood up and brushed her legs off.

She looked up at him, blank as ever.

He appeared to be frozen.

Ayano took in his appearance. He was wearing a jacket over his shoulders, along with a white shirt. 

She didn't care that he was a delinquent, all that was on her mind was an answer to her question of who this guy was.

Waving her hand over his face, Ayano tried to snap him out of whatever daze he was in.

This seemed to work as Osoro promptly grabbed her wrist and held her by it. 

He figured that if this girl didn't know who he was, he was going to make it known to never mess with him again. 

Driven by sudden rage, he pushed Ayano into a rose bush before she could even react. He then walked off, still coming down from his adrenaline high.

Ayano felt her limbs, blood was dripping down from her arms, and there was definitely a cut under her eye somewhere. 

She didn't cry, she didn't scream. Hell, she didn't even wince as she touched the cut that adorned her face.

Pain was a way to feel something, she learned that long ago.

So she really didn't mind. 

But just laying here in the grass would be odd to see, so she picked herself up and started making her way to the nurse's office. 

As she walked, she received stares from her peers, wondering what she did to get the injury. 

Knocking on the door to the nurses office, she heard shuffling then a soft, "Come in!"

.

On one of the medical beds was one of Ayano's upperclassmen. He was a grade above her. She recalls his name being Taro Yamada.

Something like that..

Walking up to the nurse, she got proper treatment and was quickly ushered out.

When the door closed behind Ayano, she heard shuffling from the Nurse's office. 

Some giggling, something being thrown on the floor, and squelching sounds.  

Being heavily disgusted, instead of walking to class, as she was supposed to.

She walked to the guidance counselor's  office to report, and I quote. "I have reason to believe that the Nurse is sleeping with Taro Yamada."

After a lengthy conversation and the Counselor making a call to Ayano's teacher telling her that Ayano is busy...

.RING RING.

The Lunch bell had rung and Ayano was excused from the authority's office. 

Pulling out a bento from her backpack, Ayano goes back to the kitten to share some more food. 

.

Upon returning to the spot she had fed the kitten prior. 

She blankly stared at the remains of the dead kitten.