Chapter 2

Science Class

"How'd it take a long, long time to let us feel"

_______________________

I left my English class in bliss, only one more class left until I got to go home, a small smile made its way onto my face as I pictured myself laying in my bed taking a well-deserved nap.

I found my way to the biology room, everyone was already sitting down and the very excited teacher beckoned me to enter. "Hey, Celeste?" I nodded my head. "Ok welcome, you can sit next to Edward"

It was a gloomy day, I could see the fog beginning to roll in through the sky. Walking up to the desk I placed my things down and sat next to him gently pulling my hair back I twisted it into a clip exposing my neck. I felt him relax beside me so I turned towards him and sent him a coy smile. His eyes slightly lit up and he looked down towards his paper. I turned away. "I'm Edward" His smooth voice interrupted my contemporary thoughts. "Oh- uh hello. I'm Celeste" My face felt hot as my eyes widened in surprise, I wasn't expecting him to talk to me. A small grin appeared on his face and my heart skipped several beats, he's so pretty. I mentally slapped myself and blinked multiple times, an awkward silence fell upon both of us and the teacher I was yet to know the name of continued speaking.

A soft melody played in my head, the sweet song of a piano mixed with the harsh strings of a guitar calmed my mind. "So are you enjoying the rain?" I let out an airy laugh, "You're asking me about the weather?" Edwards smirk widened "Yes i am actually" I glanced outside watching the rain fall and softly hit the window

"I- i actually like the rain"

very short sorryyy