you pulled up without yo burner you chose to die

Felix fixed his hair up a bit so he can look good for the ladies and men he was bound to meet when he goes to his friends job.

its better to look presentable, but at this point felix said "fuck it" and threw on what he felt like what was a good fit.

(lix outfit he ate and left no crumbs- he's my 13th reason<3)

He took his keys from his drawer next to his bed and threw on a red coat before going out.

(whats so interesting about a single person ride? time skip)

When felix entered the small cafe he expected like four or three people since the cafe was somewhere you stop by to get a small drink or whatever you wanted and go.

but today...it was basically like a party.

there was atleast twenty or more people inside the small, but big cafe.

he was in shock, he didn't even step in good before he immediately got pushed.

he looked up to see a girl with a mean look waiting to just yell like a karen.

"damn! the fuck wrong with you?!?! your not even gonna offer a hand or apologize?" felix said upset the lady.

the lady looked down at him and she looked pissed. "shut the fuck up you faggot i can't believe you are literally famous on twitch and had the nerves to ask us to not attack ya'll." she yelled at him causing the whole cafe to look at the two.

Felix smiled, got up and dusted off his clothes. "so thats assault which could lead to a five hundred fine and since your targeting me and my friends thats one thousand, and you obviously is a stalker because who walks into a cafe to start some shit? so thats a one thousand dollar fine which i think your bail will be six thousand if i did the math correctly, or six years in jail. and oh brother im sure filing this one" 

Felix laughed grabbing his phone to take a picture of her and call the police but the lady ran before he could. "what a coward" he thought.

he looked at the rest of the cafe who ethier was actually there to eat, or just there to be assholes.

Felix walked up to the counter, seeing rin the usual employee in so much stress.

he wondered why, "Rin are you okay? is there someone or something bothering you."

Rin looked up from wiping his eyes, "i've been getting cursed out all this week just for working here with jisung and jeongin" he said frowning.

"thats why i came today, you guys have a entercom right? i need to use it. as soon as possible."

Rin nodded calling the manager to come to the front as a special guest came.

Soon after a tall male in a tux came out. 

"awww huening kai you look so cute with your black tux and pink hair!" felix said hugging the male right away.

"Hyung stop- atleast not at work jesus crisis." Hueningkai sighed , but nontheless hugged the boy back.