stop texting me

The three boys sung out they're hearts while listening to
They're favorite groups and songs.

It was fun to the three.

And since it was playing off Felix phone he panicked to
Change the song when it was a sus song.

After a while they arrived at jeongins apartment.

"Innie, I never expected your apartment to look so cute!" Felix
Eyes sparkled at the sight.

"Well I decorate PRETTY often so next time you see my house it probably will be a different color and new decor" jeongin laughed.

It was one of his hobbies.

Han also admired the house, he just doesn't wanna comment.

"Well bye innie, text you later!"

Jeongin waved back and smiled showing his cute dimples.

Felix pulled out (his pullout gang strong) the drive way and adjusted his mirror to
Be able to see han.

"Han jisung, why so quiet back there?" Felix asked, keeping his eyes on the
Road.

Jisung sat up but leaned toward Felix. "Would you like me to talk about our lord and savior?"

Felix laughed a bit. "You know han, your actually fairly cute. I wonder why you act the way you do not that I don't mind"

"It would be a pleasure if you stopped calling me cute twenty four seven." Han
Responded.

"Would you prefer sexy?" Felix stopped at a red light, turning around to look at
Han directly.

"If you don't wanna lose that hand then you wouldn't call me ethier"

The two stared at each other for a long period of time.

It looked like they were eye fucking but it was just to see who would look away first.

*BEEP* jisung jumped at the sound causing him to lose.

"Why didn't you tell me the light turned green?" Felix asked keeping his serious look.

"I-i didn't see- start driving." Han hid his face feeling flustered (friendly reminder he does this in real life too be sad)

Felix smiled in victory turning back to the road and drove to han house.

When they arrived han tried his best to quickly go out but felix doors was locked.

"Shit"

"Ouch I'm hurt, what's the rush?" Felix put his hand over his heart and pouted.

Han looked at him in disgust "you stink" he lied. Felix smelled like Cherry's.

"Oh really? How does my shirt smell?" Felix grabbed his shirt pulling it close to han so he can smell better.

Han raised his eyebrow but didn't question it but instead went in to smell his shirt.

"It smells like-"