Like a summer~

"Guys can i stream it?" Felix asked getting a bottle of soju from the fridge.

"i meannnn #SupportLGBTQ+" Minho yelled, which was a wording for 'Lets do it for the world to see'

Felix made his way to do living room to join the circle and place his camera to start the stream.

"are you guys ready?" Felix asked, not batting a eye a the group which made it silent.

"Guys?" felix asked once again, this time turning around.

"OH SORRY WE ALL NODDED" Seungmin laughed

Felix did a small giggle which made everyone awe. 

He turned on the stream countdown for one minute.

"alright kids, timer set! We're going to introduce ourselves first then ill talk about the rules! but can i get a volunteer for someone to read chat to check for homophobic comments? when you spot them just say 'mods ban' and their username" Felix clasped his hands at the end of his long but small speech. 

Minho, jeongin, han and seungmin voulenteered. 

"uhh jeongin i dont want you getting hurt so dont be down but i pick seungmin and minho"
Felix rubbed the back of his head with a lil nervous meant.

Jeongin shrugged, "also the live started"

Felix Flashed him a smile as in 'thank you'

"Hello you rainbow witches! Welcome back to my channel of course, today we will be playing spin the bottle. i know right omg lixie becoming a irl game streamer" Felix rolled his eyes seeing the comments from afar.

"Anyways introduce yourself oldest to youngest!"

"Hi im Christopher perferbly chan, im twenty-four and im bisexual" Chan did a small little wave at the camera.

"Hi! Im lee knoww or minho dont care, im twelve years old- ow!" Minho looked to his right to see felix staring at him.

"Fine, im twenty three years old, and im gay" Minho sighed. 

Felix did a round of applause to make minho feel some type of way.

"heyy im hyunjin! My name was hwangbutifuckedurmom here but i got banned! Im twenty-one years old and im bisexual" Hyunjin threw up a peace sign and duck lips.

"hey i'm han jisung, im also twenty-one and im gay" Han said emotionlessly. They could tell he was only here because he wanted to be with someone in that circle.

"Hoi im seungmin, i eat kids, im also twenty-one andd im pansexual" Seungmin did a creepy smile towards to camera and devil eyes.

"Seungmin you cant say that on stream theres over a thousand people watching" Felix face palmed.

seungmin only shrugged in response.

"Hey im jeongin, im twenty and I can't get my sexuality together!" jeongin smiled brightly waving at the camera.

right after the doorbell rung.

"IS THAT THE PIZZA GUY??" Hyunjin asked immediately getting up to open the door, but got something he didn't expect.

"No its changbin, now let me in." Changbin said inviting himself in.

"CHANGBIN HYUNG! COME JOIN US!" Felix yelled waving excitedly.

Changbin took off his shoes, and hung up his coat before doing so.

"sh dont say anything, Hi im changbin, im twenty-two and im Gay." Changbin said sitting inbetween hyunjin and felix.