Humor Review - Of Love and Hate You Were My Greatest Mistake

by ShotGunSinner

Synopsis:

Laila Thornton lives with her mother, right next door to Rose, her mom's very best friend. When Rose's rude, annoying, 'delinquent' nephew comes from England to live directly across from Laila's bedroom window, her life begins to change. Her mom and Rose become obsessed with getting them together, but despite their efforts Laila doubts she will ever make peace with Jace. And to make matters even worse, they are forced into a situation she is sure neither will be able to stand.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Review

The book focuses of Laila’s daily routine as she dealt with school, friends and the new British boy who won’t just leave her alone.

The author shows how nothing is hard enough, as long as you love and enjoy what you’re doing; and everything is not always what it seemed to be, even how bad it may look or sound. She effectively rewrote the love-hate cliché love story in her own unique way, by simply being herself all throughout; exposing her love for music, dancing and everything theatrical.

She had provided a wide variety of characters, which have all developed to have interesting personalities one can’t help but just love and anticipate; efficiently devising twists and turns in the story for them to grow further.

The book has still a long way to go, but one can expect that each step along the way leads to a fascinating grand finale that nobody could perfectly foresee

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This review is written by IamReiRan

Author of Wishing Wish & Richter High - The Senior Diaries

About her:

"I’m a girl who can get real crazy with books, writing, Manga and Anime. My favorite hobby is daydreaming; I can practically do it anytime and anywhere. I love meeting funny and crazy people, who can give colors to my rather boring and lonely life. I get dramatic sometimes that can turn out really annoying, but that’s me!"

You can find out more about our reviewer here:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IamReiRan