Part 22: Presents!

*Still Y/n's POV*
I gave the bag of rings to Nick. He looked at me then back at the bag. He opened it up and grabbed out a box. Nick opened the box revealing the two rings. "Aww, couple rings?!" Nick asked excitedly. "Yup!" I said smiling. He took the big one and he handed me the small one. (So you got the one that had the key and he got the one that had a cut out) Nick hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you babe!" He said letting go. "Your welcome! I'm glad you like it. I was actually asking Wilbur which on I should get, I was between two so I had to ask him." I laughed a bit. "Oh! So you didn't ask when we were coming back?!" Nick asked surprised. "Nope!" I laughed again. "Well then! Oh yeah! Here is your gifts!" Nick said handing me a bag and he had the biggest smile on his face. I pulled out a book that said 'Our Adventure Book' on the front. "Oh my goodness! Now we can take pictures and put them in here for memories." I said almost crying. It was on of the most thoughtful gifts anyone had ever got me. I looked back in the bag and there was a bath and body works bag in there. I grabbed it out and put the first bag on the floor. I looked back at Nick and he still had the biggest smile. I opened the bag and there was a face mask! "Yay! Thank you baby!" I said leaning over and kissing him. "Anything for you!" Nick said smiling. We put the bags on my table and laid down over the covers. Nick wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. "Also, you don't know what you got yourself into." I whispered to him. "What?" Nick asked confused. "Oh nothing!" I said looking up at him.

We laid there  for 30 minutes but I wanted to do face masks. I got up and off my bed. "C'mon!" I said pulling Nick out of bed. "What... I was comfy." Nick whined. I grabbed the face mask Nick got me. "You get to do a face mask with me!" I said smiling wide. "Okay fine!" Nick sighed. We went into my bathroom. We put the hair bands on to hold our hair back. I first spread the mask on Nick's face. "Ah! It's cold." Nick jolted backwards, I couldn't help but laugh a little. "This is your first time doing a face mask isn't it?" I asked trying not to laugh more. "Yep! How did you guess?" Nick sighed as I placed more on his face. "Just a lucky guess I suppose!" I said as I finished up his face. I then put it on my face. Once I finished my face as well I washed off my hands and took a picture of Nick and I. I decided to post it.
(Two things about this photo, let's pretend the heart is not there and his hand is not on her. Okay cool!)

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Might have forced Sapnap to do a face mask with me

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Might have forced Sapnap to do a face mask with me...it was his first time. It was so funny to see his reaction I wish I caught it on video! I will do an update of when we take them off! <3

Liked by 2.4 million people

User0937: So cute honestly my favorite 🚢🚢

User529: your just and attention whore!
-Uniniggut_lover responded to User529: if you're going to hate at LEAST us proper grammar! It's 'you're' not 'your' idiot!

DreamWasTaken: Is this what happens when we're gone?!
-GeorgeNotFound responded to DreamWasTaken: I think so...

User9261: I hope he doesn't scream when you guys take it off 😂

Load 1.3 million comments

I couldn't stop laughing at all the comments people left on this post! I showed Nick some of the comments. "YOU TELL EM! USE PROPER GRAMMAR! Wait— it's going to hurt when you take it off?!" Nick asked concerned. "Maybe, it doesn't hurt me, it just depends how sensitive your face is." I said trying not to laugh. "Babe! You didn't tell me they could hurt!" Nick said worried. I hopped up on my counter. "So, you thought if you put something on your face, and peel it off, it wouldn't have a chance of hurting?" I explained laughing a bit. "No, I didn't think that far okay..." Nick said laughing a bit. Nick walked over to me and stood between my legs. "How much longer?" Nick asked desperate. "Just a few minutes." I laughed.

After 4 minutes had past I knew it was time to take them off. "Okay, let's take them off." I set up my camera and started to film. Nick and I stood in front of it and started to take them off. "Ow ow ow ow!" Nick said as he pulled it. I took mine off with little to no struggle. I threw it away and walked over to Nick. "Here let me try." I said grabbing an edge and pulling it quickly. "Ah! Okay that didn't hurt as bad." Nick whined. I finished pulling it off his face. "Fuck! That last bit hurt." Nick sighed. I threw away his mask and ended the video. I kissed him on the cheek then hopped back on the counter. Nick walked over to me again and stood between my legs. "You're cute." Nick said smiling at me. "You're hot." I shrugged. Nick stopped for a second. He kissed me and it was a passionate one. I kissed back and cupped his face. We both pulled away when we heard a car pull up. I looked him in the eyes and just smiled and he smiled back. We took off our head bands and I put them in a drawer. I got off the counter and we both walked out of the bathroom. Nick grabbed his phone and turned around to look at me. "Thank you for the ring babe." Nick smiled. "Thank you for your gifts." I smiled back. Nick went into his room.

Unicorn_nuggut posted: Yeahhhh..... Nick screamed a few different times. He'll get used to it. I think? Who knows!

Liked by 1.6 million people

User026: no surprise 😂

User924: so, when are you guys going to date? 🚢🚢

Fangirl3: I love you! Slay Queen! <3

Load 1.1 million comments

I laughed at the comments and walked downstairs. It was Dad and Father. "Hi! How was it?" I asked. "Fun, Texas is a cool place!" Father said happy. "Now you know why I wanted to move here so bad." I smiled.

———————————————————————————
I haven't been able to find good reference pictures so that is why there isn't very many. It's really hard to find ones that work with the story and that I like.

Have a great day.

Word count: 1148