Part 18: Restaurant

*Nick's POV*
Y/n and I were walking in the back of the group, and we were walking side by side. I quickly looked be hind me to see if anyone was behind me. No one was there thankfully. I grabbed y/n's hand. She looked up at me then realized there was no one behind it so she continued to hold my hand. Everyone in front of us talked while y/n and I stayed silent. After a little bit of walking we made it to the restaurant. Clay signed us in and we all went to a big table. There was 9 of us in total. One one side, I sat next to y/n, Niki sat on the other side of y/n, Wilbur sat next to me. Ranboo sat at the end. On the opposite side, Clay sat next to George, Toby sat next to George, and Tommy sat next to Toby. "Anyone want to stream Monday?" Toby asked. "Uh what time?" I asked. "Around 4:30" Toby responded. "I'm down." I said. "Sure!" Wilbur said smiling. "I would gladly if I don't have homework." Y/n said looking down at the menu. "Oh true..." I said kind of upset. "I'm glad you two are choosing homework and school over streaming."Clay said happily. "Yeah, my mom would kill me if I failed on my last year of high school." I laughed a bit. "Yea my parents would also kill me." Y/n laughed a bit. "Oh yeah, y/n how long did it take to convince your parents to let you move all the way to Texas?! I remember you saying you were from Florida." Tommy said curious. "Oh uh, it took a bit of convincing but, they gave in eventually." Y/n smiled. The waiter came and everyone got their drinks. Not everyone was ready to order their food.

The waiter came back with the drinks. At this point everyone was ready to order, we all order our food. I got a pasta and y/n ended up getting y/f/f. We all talked a bit longer until our food came. I have to admit it was a great restaurant. I put my hand on y/n's leg and she placed her hand on top of mine. Y/n and I had finished our food and soon after everyone finished their food. Clay payed for it all obviously sense he was like a bigilionaire! After Clay had paid for it all we walked home. Y/n and I weren't in the back but it was only Wilbur behind us. I looked down and saw y/n was shivering. "Do you want my sweater?" I asked her. "N-no I-I don't want yo-you to be cold." Y/n said looking up at me and smiling. "I won't, here." I said taking off my sweater and giving it to her. "A-are y-you sure?" Y/n asked. "Yes." I said. She took the sweater from me and put it on. I smiled to myself when she stopped shivering. Y/n held my hand. I felt so special in that moment. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket. I had a text so I opened it.

Wilbur

You're a good boyfriend,
and here is a picture I got
of you comforting y/n after
she got scared in the
abandoned house.

You're a good boyfriend, and here is a picture I got of you comforting y/n after she got scared in the abandoned house

I'm glad I'm being a good
boyfriend and not going to
lie, that is a cute picture,
I feel proud of myself.

You should be proud.

*End of messages*

I showed y/n the picture Wilbur sent to me. "Aww. And you are a good boyfriend." Y/n whispered to me. I felt myself blush, and blush hard. "Ha. I found out what makes you blush." Y/n whispered to me teasing me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I felt my phone vibrate again but I ignored it. We made it home and y/n and I stopped holding hands and she took her head off of me. "Good night everyone. Tomorrow George and I won't be here I don't know who else is leaving so..." Clay said to everyone. Wilbur played Heat waves, then turned it off. We all laughed. "Tommy, Ranboo and I are planning on exploring!" Toby said excitedly. Clay and George went upstairs, probably to sleep. Toby, Tommy, Ranboo, and Niki all went to their rooms as well.

Wilbur went to get a drink from the kitchen. Y/n looked at me. "Do you want to meet me in my room? Or your room?" She asked smiling. "Umm, we could do my room tonight." I smiled back. "Okay." Y/n hugged me, I hugged back. "I'll meet you up there so you can go get changed and grab what ever you need for tonight and I'll meet you up there."  I said. "Okay." Y/n said, she kissed my cheek then ran upstairs. Wilbur walked out of the kitchen after y/n went upstairs. "Goodnight." I said to him. "Night. Also, normally high school relationships don't last but! I can see that relationship lasting forever." Wilbur smiled. "I hope so...I couldn't imagine my life without her honesty. She's just perfect." I smiled. "You're a good boyfriend." Wilbur said then left to his room.

I walked up stairs and into my room. I saw y/n sitting on my bed with her back to the headboard. Once she saw me she put down her phone and opened her arms. I shut the door, walked over to her and laid down, my head was on her chest and she was playing with my hair. I looked up and saw the biggest smile on her face. I moved my face closer to kiss her. She kissed back and in my opinion that was the best kiss ever. We pulled away and I got off of her and sat next to her. "Why'd you move?" Y/n asked in a pouting voice. I kissed her again and this one lasted even longer than any kiss before. We both pulled away. I smiled at her. "Are you okay if I take my shirt off? I get sweaty at night if I don't." I said trying not to be acquired. "Yeah, I don't care." Y/n said smiling. I took off my shirt and put it in my dirty clothes and laid back down. I got under the covers and so did y/n. I got comfy, y/n had her head and a hand on my chest with her other arm under me. I blushed a bit then cuddled back. "It really is easy to make you blush." Y/n said after looking at me. "Yeah, I guess it is." I sighed in defeat. I felt myself drift off to sleep.

____________________________________
I hope this one wasn't to bland. This chapter is kind of a filler chapter so it's not to exciting. And last night I failed at going to bed at a normal time... I ended up being up all night.

Have a great day!

Word count: 1195