Part 2: Road Trip!

IT WAS NIKI! Niki?!
Why was Niki here? Was I dreaming?
I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"NIKI!" I said still hugging her. "Y/N I AM SO EXCITED TO MOVE IN WITH YOU!" Niki said hugging back. We finally let go of each other "You guessed it, we were up to something." Dad said after walking over. "Okay, guys get in. ITS ROAD TRIP TIME!" Father said getting in. We all got in. Dad and Father leaned over and kissed on another. "Ewww!! Get a room!" Niki and I teased and then laughed. We all sat in the same spot so Niki sat behind dad. Dad and Father scoffed and then laughed. "Am Niki and I sitting next to each other on the plane ride?" I asked "Yep!" Father responded. "I'm getting the window seat!" Niki yelled. "No I am!" I said in protest. "I called it first!" Niki said. "Well-- uhh first is the worst and second is the best!" I said trying to get under her skin. "Not even close to true! I am way better than--" Niki said before getting cut off. "Okay children! You guys can do rock, paper, scissors for it." dad said annoyed at our bickering. "I always win!" Niki said with a lot of confidence which kind of made me nervous. "We will see then." I said trying to sound confident. "Rock" Niki started "Paper" I continued. "Scissors" Niki said as I tried to concentrate. "Shoot!" we both yelled as we through out what we wanted to play. I played 'Rock' and Niki played 'Rock' "Darn it! We tied." Niki yelled while throwing her hands up. "ugh! Well I guess best 2 out of 3." I said placing my hand out again. "I guess so" she said putting her hand out as well. "Rock... Paper... Scissors..." I said with passes in between each word. "SHOOT!" we both yelled at the same time. Niki through out 'Paper' and I through out 'Scissors' "Yes I won!" I yelled in victory. "Best 2 out of 3 though." Niki said putting her hand out again. "One, final, round." I said putting my hand out. "Yep!" She said like she was gong to win. "Rock... Paper... Scissors..." She said pausing in between each word like I did. "Shoot." I said nervously. She through out 'Paper' again and I through out 'Paper' as well.

"Damn, another tie, which means you won." Niki said in defeat. "What happened to you always-" I said until I got cut off. "Niki you may not be my child but right now I am watching you so, you need to watch your language." Dad said looking back at her through the rearview mirror. "Okay BadBoyHalo."  Niki said rolling her eyes. Father and I laughed. "A little backup babe?" Dad said looking at father. "Sorry but you are on your own baby, she got you good on that one. You have to admit." Father said with a little laugh. "Thanks for the back up Clay." Dad said jokingly knowing father hates it when people call him by his real name. "Nope! Uh uh. End of conversation!" Father said still looking at the road. We all laughed.

I decided i would add a bit more annoyance to Father and it would be so funny! I grabbed my phone and searched up 'Roadtrip by Dream' and blasted it from my phone. Niki looked at me trying not to laugh knowing exactly what I was doing. Seconds later I saw dad swing his head around and looked at me also trying not to laugh. "Really y/n... Really?" Father said annoyed. "Love you too!" I said then laughed. Father started to sing along and we all did the same. After a few minutes the song had ended. "That is a really good song in my opinion." Father said with a little laugh. I laughed too and then grabbed one of my AirPods and put them in. I grabbed my phone and played my music. The first song that came on was 'What the Hell Happened by Ked' (A/n I love this song, if you haven't heard it you should definitely listen to it!) I opened up one of my Monsters and drank it then looked out the window and watched the sun disappear from the sky. And posted it on my Twitter account.

@Unicorn_nuggut posted: Road Trip!! Look at the beautiful sun set!

Liked by 956k people
User92620: "To where?!"
User016496: "So pretty!! Love it!"
UnicornnugFan: "Where are you going also I am your biggest fan!!"
Sapnap: "I wonder where?"
726k other comments

I listed to my music until we had finally got to the airport. I grabbed all of my things, still listening to my music, and put it all in my bag and got out of the car. We all grabbed our bags and went inside of the airport. (quick a/n I have never been on a plane (at the time of writing this) nor been in an airport so it may not be accurate sorry love you all) We got our bags checked and all the other security checks blah blah blah. IT was now midnight, so we had an hour until the plane took off. We all decided to go get some food, there was the fast food restaurants inside the airport so we ate at one of those. We all agreed on McDonalds'(a/n if you don't like McDonalds then change it to something else if you want) we walked in and ordered our food. After 5 minutes it was ready, we got the food, sat down and ate it. It was really good sense I haven't eaten much that day. After I finished i opened my phone and watched some YT videos

"We all need to start heading over to our gate." Father said after he looked t the time. "Yeah, we do." Dad said standing up with his trash then walking it to the trash can. We all did the same and headed to the gate. We made it to the gate at 12:37 am so we sat down and went on our phones for a bit.

*Time skip to on the plan because I have no clue what the procedures are to getting on a plane lol*

We all sat down in our seats I sat at the window seat of course, Niki sat next me, Father and Dad sat behind us, Father had the window seat because Dad refused to sit on there. I looked at the window and waited for take off, I really wanted to post another photo on Twitter. Then I remembered I should probably ask before I did.

"Hey Father?" I asked turning around facing him. "Yes Y/n?" He asked looking at me. "Can I take a picture out the window and post it on Twitter?" I asked politely. "Of course!" Father said then smiled at me. "Okay thank you!" I said turning back around.