Chapter 7: Meeting of an Old Friend

Start from the beginning

Ichigo then came back to the real world and began releasing a massive reiatsu (Spiritual pressure) from the ice, that had him trapped, causing it to shatter. He had released his bankai in doing so. He then met up with Rukia, who was fighting with both Yin and Yang.

"Where's Kusaka?" he asked

"I'm sorry but he got away. By the way, are you alright Ichigo?" she asked

"Ah (Yes), I'm fine. I finally know now what Toshiro really wants to do"

Rukia looked at him and he nodded.

"Let's finish this two" he said and launched an attack towards the arrancar girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Toshiro and Hinamori walked inside an abandoned factory when they felt a familiar reiatsu nearby. As soon as they entered, Toshiro was breathing heavily and this cause Hinamori to worry about his current state.

"Shiro, take it easy. You're still recovering, you might reopen your wounds again" she said

"I'm fine Momo" he replied and went ahead. What Hinamori didn't notice was the blood starting to stain the bandages covering his stomach region, indicating that his wounds reopened due to the sudden movement.

They went down the stairs and looked around. Then a voice called behind them, "It took you quite a long time to be able to find me Toshiro"

Both of them looked over to where the voice came from and they saw a masked man. The said man then removed his mask, earning a gasp from both shinigamis.

"Kusaka"

"Kusaka-kun" 

Before anything could be said by the two, Kusaka looked at his white haired friend and said "I stabbed you with Hyourinmaru to send you a message that I am alive. Now that you have meet me personally again, would you believe it now?"

Toshiro grunts as he asked that, he then continued "So my old friend, fate had really brought us back together again and it made you walk the same path as I did"

"What are you talking about?" Toshiro asked and Kusaka chuckled.

"You and I both know what the Gotei 13 is capable of, yet you still choose to stay and become one of them. Why did you do so Toshiro? Let me guess, that is because of you, right Hinamori-chan?" he replied and pointed at Hinamori, who was behind of Toshiro.

"Why are you doing this Kusaka-kun?" Hinamori asked

"Are you planning on taking revenge to the soul society?" she continued

"Revenge?" Kusaka chuckled

"Why would you think that I would actually do that? I am merely just taking my friend out of those pathetic shinigamis who severed our bond, but thinking about it, revenge doesn't seem so bad. Hinamori-chan, don't tell me you don't resent them when they are clearly giving an execution order for your childhood friend. Why don't the both of you just join me and end the reign of the Gotei 13?" he continued

"Enough Kusaka! Don't let Momo get involved, she has nothing to do with this. Now tell me where the ouin is?!" Toshiro said

"My my, someone's too excited for the plan. Don't worry the ouin is right here. It's overwhelming power can help us achieve our dream" Kusaka then extended his hand revealing the missing treasured artifact.

The ouin then began to emit light, so bright that it lighted up the factory.

'What's this?' Hinamori thought

"Our dream?"

"Yes"

"How do you know about the power of the ouin?! Just what are you planning to do Kusaka" Toshiro shouted

"I told you don't get so excited Toshiro, you'll know soon. Now then let us go. Hinamori-chan, you'll be coming with us too"

Toshiro then grunted in surprised, not noticing Hinamori approached him and hold his arm. Kusaka then laughed as the ouin grew brighter and engulfed the three of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<At the Karakura Town>

Ichigo clashed swords with Yang until they felt an overwhelming reiatsu nearby. He swing his sword to her and she step back from it laughing.

"Rukia, what is this overwhelming reiatsu?" he asked Rukia, who was fighting with Yin.

She swung her sword, earning a step back from Yin as well. She then replied, "I don't know, this is not a normal reiatsu. It's so pure and powerful, I have never felt like it before"

They then heard Yin and Yang giggling

"Is it wonderful? That is the power of the ouin. It has begun, our master and Hitsugaya Toshiro is now starting their revenge on the soul society" Yang said

"What?! That's impossible" Ichigo said

"The two of you are now the only hindrance in their way. A hindrance that needs to be eliminated and we will not let you interfere with their plans" Yin said and multiple hollows began to appear behind them.

"Hollows?" Rukia said shocked

"HOLLOWS ATTACK!!" both Yin and Yang ordered and the hollows then began to attack as ordered