Chapter Two

What are you doing? Elena asked as she walked into a room and saw Kol feeding off of someone.What does it look like darling? Kol asked as he dropped the girls body onto the floor then he looked over at Elena with a smirk. W-Why are your eyes red, yellow, and blue..? Elena asked as she started backing up but when she took another step back she felt arms around her waist. She looked down and the hands were all covered in blood then she looked back up at the man who had his hands around her waist.

Let me go. She stated but he just smirked. And why would I do that, darling? Kol asked as he pulled her closer then he whispered in her ear, Dont resist me.. Then she sighed then looked at Kol and she pulled him into a kiss feeling the bulge of his pants rub up against her dress. Oh Kol.. She moaned as Kol vamped her against his bed.

He took her dress then he ripped off her undergarments and he then started to take his shirt off but she helped him by taking the tie off and unbuttoning his shirt. Thanks darling. Kol said seductively, making her want him all to herself at that very moment. Suddenly Kol took off his pants which showed the huge bulge that was in his boxers. Suddenly Elenas pussy was even wetter than when she saw Kol the first time.

Aww is someones pussy looking for my attention? Kol asked with a grin on his face. W-Well.. Elena started but then she yelped because she felt Kols warm tongue sliding into her pussy. Mmmm tastes the best.. No wonder those Salvatores were falling over you.. Kol said as he started to eat her out while she screamed and moaned from the pleasure. Elena was so caught up with the feeling of Kols tongue inside of her warm pussy, that she almost had forgotten about those Salvatores.

K-Kol.. Elena moaned out as he started biting and eating her out like she was a 5 star meal. Yes darling? he asked, popping his head up to look at her. N-Nothing.. Please keep going.. she moaned out as her breathing became heavier. While Kol was eating her out she was pinching her nipples while moaning loudly, but she was trying to keep it down since she didnt want Kol to yell at her for being too loud.

Be as loud as you want sweetheart. Kol said with a smirk before he got up and he slowly took his boxers off revealing his 11 or 12 inch dick, Elena couldnt tell, all she knew was that it was definitely bigger than Stefans or Damons. W-Wow.. Elena breathed out before she sat up slowly. Knees darling. He said with a smirk and Elena obeyed and she got on her knees and she started licking the tip of his dick which actually tasted better than Stefans.

Suck. Kol said demandingly as Elena obeyed once more and she started taking more in and so more than half was in her mouth and Kol started groaning as she took more and more in so that most of it was in her mouth and down her throat. Good girl.. Kol smirked as he gripped onto her hair making her take his dick in and out of her mouth, but Elena was trying very hard to not gag while his dick was very far down her throat.

Thats it darling.. Kol gripped onto her hair more while groaning and using her to make his dick go in and out of her mouth even more, and it made things better that her throat was pretty tight so it made more pleasure for Kol. Suddenly he started to fuck her mouth which made her throat hurt much more, but did he care? Maybe a little, but otherwise, no.

Once he was done fucking her mouth, he decided to save his cum and he vamped them to the bed and he slowly started to thrust inside of her while she moaned very loudly only making Kol go faster and harder. After a while of her screaming and moaning while he was pumping into her, they both finally came and then Elena realized that her legs were getting really numb, and she couldnt walk.

U-Uhm Kol.. I cant walk Elena said as she tried to get up. Good. Kol said with a smirk before throwing her the dress that she wore earlier and then Elena slowly made her way back to the ball room as she held onto the wall for some support and she was trying to be careful because she didnt have any undergarments on so she didnt want to sit down because she was still very wet.

Elena! Where have you been?! Damon shouted running to her. Uhm Ive just been in the bathroom.. Elena lied. Its been like 2 or 3 hours. How could it have been that long?! he shouted as Stefan, Caroline, and Elijah came over. I wasnt feeling good so I took a nap.. Elena said before looking down at the ground then she saw Kol out of the corner of her eye and he was smirking as Elena was holding onto something while her legs were shaking under her long dress.

We should probably get home. Stefan said as he led Elena outside but Elena just stayed attached to the wall. Uhmm Stefan, maybe you could help me? My head has been hurting and I just dont want to faint. Elena lied smoothly as Stefan helped her to the car and he drove her to the Salvatore house and then she went and laid in one of the guest rooms while thinking about what happened at the ball.