Chapter One

What bloody year is it now?! Kol Mikaelson shouted while trying to turn on whats called an Iphone but it wasnt turning on because it was dead. Kol calm down. Ester Mikaelson, Kols mother said as she put a hand on his arm when Elijah Mikaelson walked in, Kols half brother. Come on, we have to get downstairs before Niklaus suspects something else. Elijah said as Rebekah Mikaelson walked into the room, she was Kols half little sister. Well what are you waiting for?! She shouted as Finn Mikaelson walked into the room too. I might as well kill this bastard. He said with anger in his eyes.

Now now children, tonight we party, maybe tomorrow you can do this, but not tonight. I need to speak with Elena Gilbert. Kol, would you be a dear to try to get her attention since she doesnt know you, and it seems that you are the more charming one. Ester said as Kol sighed but agreed. Alright mother. Kol said walking down the stairs waiting for guests to arrive, when he saw her. The newest doppelganger. He obviously knew about Tatia and Katerina, but hes never seen one with a pure heart.

He tried to walk over to her but two boys were pretty much guarding her, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. The Salvatore dogs. Who are you? Damon Salvatore asked Kol. Im Kol. he said with a smirk looking over Damons shoulder and at the gorgeous doppelganger, Elena.Hello there darling. Kol said with a smirk as he pushed past Damon. Uhm hi..? Elena asked as she stared at him. She has a boyfriend, mAtE. Damon said, trying to mock Kols accent. Suddenly Kol bit Damons neck and then he pulled away as Damon looked at Kol with confusion, and then Stefan looked at where Kol bit him and there was a scar that was there and it looked like a wolf bite.

No no no no no.. We need to get Klaus right now.. Elena said with worry in her eyes as Klaus walked over. Kol what the bloody hell did you do?! Niklaus Mikaelson, Kols full blooded brother asked with anger in his voice as Ester and Finn walked over. Enough with this. Kol heal him right now or I will- Ester started but then Kol cut her off. Do what!? Kill me?!! HA! You cant! Kol said with a smirk then he vamped off as Klaus examined Damons bite.

We will need Kols blood to heal this. Hes done this to other people before, including us, but would heal us because we are his family. Klaus said as Elena stared at the bite and she sighed. I can help get his blood. Elena said looking up at Klaus who was still thinking of a way to help Damon. Hes probably as crazy as you. Finn said to Klaus as he looked at his mother. Now Finn, what did I say? Not tonight. Ester said, shaking her head as Rebekah came over while crying.

What is it? Klaus asked her. K-Kol killed Matt!! she shouted and Elena just stared at her with a wtf face and Kol came back over and handed Damon a vile of blood. Drink or die, do either, I dont really care. Kol said before walking off then Damon drank from the vile then Elena wasnt there anymore. Where did Elena go?! Damon shouted while looking around. Maybe she wanted a break from you annoying dogs. Kol said from behind Damon.

I am going to kill you. Damon lunged for Kol but then he just ran into the wall. Ugh. Damon scoffed before looking around for Kol but he didnt see him. I am going to kill him. Damon said, looking at Stefan. I dont think itll work, Damon. he said as Damon sighed.