10 - Keep Your Friends Close

Start from the beginning

"Well, we didn't talk." Spencer said.

"He asked me out for coffee." Melissa said.

"That's great! Are you going?" Katherine said.

"Yeah. That's good, right?" Spencer said.

"Ian broke my heart and I'm still getting over Wren, so I said no." Melissa said.

"I'm really sorry about Wren, Melissa. I really am." Spencer said.

"Yeah." Melissa said. "Bye, Kat." She said, walking away.

...

"What could they have found?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know." Spencer said.

"Hey, what's going on?" Aria asked, approaching the four girls.

"The cops are here. Apparently, they found something of Ali's." Katherine said.

"Spencer Hastings, Katherine Maybell, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, and Emily Fields please come to the office." A voice over the intercom said. Katherine rolled her eyes and the five girls headed to the office.

They sat on a couch and waited for someone to tell them what the hell was going on.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Agent Cooper." A woman said entering the room and handing Spencer her card.

"FBI?" Spencer said.

"What? Why is the FBI here?" Katherine asked.

"This is my partner, Agent Randall and we're here because the bureau was asked by the local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis' murder. I wanna show you something that was sent to the Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source." Agent Cooper said, moving to the small television. "The family's given me permission to show it to the five of you."

The video started and in it was Alison, in the skimpy yellow tank that she was wearing the day she went missing. She was  slowly taking off her jacket, clearly trying to seduce whoever she was with but she wrapped it around her so only her shoulders and the top of her shirt were exposed.

"Wanna see more? I know you want to." Alison said to whoever was behind the camera. "If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh my god, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, like me and Kat, but...We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me."

Agent Cooper paused the video and Katherine felt uncomfortable. She hated that Alison had made them sound better than the other girls. She also felt uncomfortable that one of her closest friends could be the person she was with. But then again, Alison could also be with some random guy.

"Is there anything you can tell me about what you see?" Agent Cooper asked, speeding through the video.

"They're at the kissing rock. It's in the woods behind the lake." Emily said.

"I think this was taken the night Alison disappeared. She was wearing that yellow top." Aria said.

"But that's not her sweater." Hanna said.

"Are you sure?" Agent Cooper asked.

"Ask me what's in each of our closets and I'll give you an itemized list. I know clothes." Hanna said, completely confident in herself.

"I think she's talking to the older boy." Spencer said.

"So called mystery boyfriend?" Agent Cooper asked.

"Alison didn't want us to know who he was." Spencer said.

"Was he an older high school boy?" Agent Cooper asked.

LiarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara