~CHAPTER 2~

When you look around suddenly you're in AMAZON??? OH NO suddenly you start to fear that you might see..... JEFF BEZOS. SOOOO SCARY. You get up and run around the Amazon facility, when you see the green bird......... You run up to him.. "Duo.... why am I here.. I HATE Jeff Bezos....." You say while your beautiful blonde hair flows in the wind and a tear slides down your rosy pink cheeks. Duolingo frowns a BIG BIG FROWN then he says " Don't worry my lovey dovey cheesy bologna spinach pie cream ice water milk butter dynamite bts jungkook jimin smooth like butter like a criminal undercover mic drop mickey mouse peter pettigrew harry potter ben barnes old mcdonald had a farm pink pink baa baa black sheep have you any wool door window fart..." You smile but then you remember JEFF BEZOS IS PROBABLY HERE??? " B-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b but dou ii-i--i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i I'm -ss--s-s-s--s-s-s--s-s-s-s--s-s-s-s--s-s-s-s---s-s-s--s-s-s-s-s--s-s-s--scared...." You say STUTTERING CUTELY. "Don't worry bb gorl you'll be fine I'll protect you" Duolingo says eating his BEAUTIFUL CHEETOS. BUT THEN.... You feel BIG shaking like you're teleporting to another dimension or something. THEN... you pass out..

(chapter written by kaylee)