A Plan

Not even a minute later, he heard a knock on the door

Not even a minute later, he heard a knock on the door. Dream opened up, and there stands his best friend, the only person he can go to when shit goes down, and that’ all the time. Dream throws himself on the brunette engulfing him in hug.

Sapnap just hugged back , dream muttered “hey...thanks for coming” he then let go of sapnap and stepped back to look at him .

"yeah man, wait...what the fuck?" sap said placing his hand on Dream’s swollen cheek " he hit you again? Oh my god, I'm gonna kill him you really should break-up with him"

Dream stepped into the house, sapnap following, they went straight to Dream’s office where they usually spend time.

"I can’t just leave, I need to put him in jail sap, as long as he's free then I'm never save, neither my siblings"

"Bruh you can get a restraining order to keep him away "

"Away is not enough, he's gonna find me no matter what" Dream said, a tear escaping his eye, he quickly wiped it and continued .

“I’ve ordered some hidden surveillance cameras online, but they’ll be shipped to your address because if they got shipped here, Jackson might find the package before I do, and he will end me” Dream said with a chuckle.

“yes man, fucking finally!” sapnap said excitement radiating from his eyes “you will finally have evidence of the abuse and you can put that douchebag where he belongs”

Dream just sighs and stares at his lap “you know I was debating what my life would be without him, what I’d do without him…Iv’e always been ‘Jackson’s boyfriend’ “ Dream said making quotes signs with his hands.

“but now that I think about it; I’d take anything, I’d accept any life style as long as he’s away from me” dream said locking eyes with his friend.

Sapnap reached closer to Dream and held the blond’s hand “listen, you’re so much more than just ‘Jackson’s boyfriend’, you’re Dream, Dreamie, my best friend, the kindest person I know, a ball of joy and energy, the somehow smartest goofiest person I know” sapnap said earning a chuckle from Dream.

“you will be just fine Dream, in fact you’ll be so much more than just fine when we get rid of that asshole”

Dream just leaned and hugged his friend again like a teddy bear.

They stayed like that for a few moments, then they let go.

"Okay Dreamie, I'm leaving now, if anything happens just call me, okay?"

"I WILL but can't you just stay for a little longer? " Dream whined.

"I prefer not to, if I stay and he finds me here you know it's not gonna end up good for you"

Dream sighed , he knew Sapnap was right “Yeah, you’re right” he said with a sad smile.

Jackson was going to be home in few hours and he doesn’t like Dream bringing people over, last time he found Sapnap in the house, Dream had to spend a week bedridden.

Dream walked Sapnap to the front door, he hugged his best friend and they said their goodbyes, before Dream went back inside the house…

Dream went back to finish the editing he started earlier, he just started booting up his computer, when he heard the sound of the keys and the door being opened, Dream instinctively flinched in his chair, he cleared his throat and looked back to his computer, he was just looking at the screen his mind was running miles away, paying attention to the smallest sounds outside of his office, he knew Jackson was coming to his room again.

He was right. Jackson open the office door without even knocking, Dream quickly stood up facing the door, heart racing and his breath getting shorter, “J…Jackson, you’re…you’re back” Dream said feeling his core shake from fear.

“ Oh you didn’t think I’d spend the day outside the house now did you Babyboy” he said with his sickly fake smile, he approached Dream and put his hand on the blond’s cheek, D was just surprised with the brunette’s sudden change of mood, is he not upset anymore?

“uh..Y…Yeah, y..,you’re right, J…Jack” the blond stuttered, Jackson Just caressed the Dream’s cheek and chuckled “ silly boy” he said.

“so what are you working on Dreamie boy? Show me” Jackson said eying the computer’s screen.
Dream was confused to say the least, Jackson never cared about his videos or channel unless they’re speaking of income, add to that his mood swing, as if he didn’t just beat the shit out of Dream just few hours ago, but the blond just pushed these thoughts to the back of his head and focused on the screen too.

“um…yeah, it’s just this new video, I’ve been working on with George” he said with a soft smile and sat back down on his chair.

“hmm, and what is it about?” Jackson said standing behind dream’s chair and massaging the blond’s shoulder.

Dream was more confused now ‘ since when did Jackson have an interest in his videos? Since when did he start massaging his body ‘ he thought, but no matter how much he tries to deny it, he felt some sort of warmth in his heart, he wasn’t familiar with the idea of Jackson being nice to him, being treated with love was a foreign concept to him.

Dream just smiled and started explaining to his boyfriend “Yeah, so you see, George had this crazy idea, in the beginning it was hard to code it, but I hmphh…”

Dream was cut off by a cloth being put on his nose and mouth, Jackson was holding him to the chair with one of his big arms, and putting the cloth on his face with the other.

Dream gripped Jackson’s arm and started trashing, and kicking, he was panicking, and his mind was racing.

what’s going on? what’s Jackson doing to him? What’s this intense smell in the cloth? Dream Just kicked again and again, he started feeling his brain being clouded by the smell, he felt his eyelids getting heavier and he was getting dizzy, his moves started being sloppier, and his grip on Jackson’s arm started to loosen up.

He felt an overwhelming wave of exhaustion and Drowsiness, his lungs were burning by now so finally he gives up. he fully inhaled the liquid from the cloth now, and he felt his eyes shut and his brain slip to the dark.

Last thing Dream heard “you’re finally gonna get what you deserve you ungrateful Fuck”.

Dream just closed his eyes lying limp on his chair, head lolling to the side.

NOTES: if you read up til here, you're awesome and I luv u.

tell me what you think in the comments. I love the feedback.
Twitter: @blueish_bean.
much love
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ💗💗💗💗