Trapped

It was exactly 01:45 AM when Dream entered his house after a few hours at his best friend’s place, he closed the door quietly, took off his coat and headed towards his room, it was quite inside the house, he assumed his boyfriend Jackson was aslee...

It was exactly 01:45 AM when Dream entered his house after a few hours at his best friend’s place, he closed the door quietly, took off his coat and headed towards his room, it was quite inside the house, he assumed his boyfriend Jackson was asleep or maybe out of the house drinking because that's all he does recently.

"HEY! DREAM!" suddenly Jackson shouts.

Dream jumped in surprise and turned to face the leaving room where the sound came from, "Hey Jackson, you didn't sleep yet?" He asked nervously.

Jackson stood up and started walking towards the blond " do I look asleep to you? Or did you want me to be? Is that why you stayed out til it’s past midnight? "

At this point Jackson has gotten so close to Dream that the blond felt his breath on his forehead stinking with the awful smell of alcohol.

"Wha..no! Jackson, I was just asking and I didn't mean to stay out for this long, I was just helping sap with his new set-up and we got carried away you know..." the blond explained as he felt his throat getting dry.

Somehow Jackson managed to get even closer to Dream’s face gritting his teeth and talking under his breath "No Dream, I don't know! and I don't wanna know!” Jackson yells then, raising his voice “and I don't like how you keep going out with that sapnap guy, I’m your boyfriend and you should be spending your time with me”

Dream just stared utterly confused “Yes you are Jackson, but sapnap is my best friend “ the blond stated feeling his breath shorten and his core shaking but he stood his ground.

Jackson’s expressions became more threatening, and his eyes digging into Dream’s soul “ oh yeah? Best friend you say? well that’s getting harder to believe when you hang out with him for fucking hours at a time, several fucking times a week” Jackson said jaw clenching,

he clenched his fist and pointed his index to Dream’s chin “ I’m starting to think it’s way more than just a friendship between you too”.

Dream was startled with shock, he knew that his boyfriend was just gaslighting, trying to make up a fight as usual, but the clear accusations regarding sapnap were new, he tried to stay calm and reason with his mad boyfriend “wha…what do you mean? jack baby you…”

Dream was cut off by his boyfriend grabbing the collar of his shirt and shoving him to the wall so hard that he felt the air get knocked out of his lungs with an ‘oof’ sound.

His heart started racing, he knew what’s next, he pulled his arms shielding his face in fear.

“don’t go all ‘Jack baby..’ on me now, you know exactly what I mean” Jackson yelled at the shorter blond who’s now shaking like a leaf in the wind “are you fucking cheating on me you fucking cheap whore?” he slammed Dream to the wall, the blond only letting out a muffled whimper “ am I not enough for you anymore? Ha? “ he slammed him again this time even harder “ talk to me you fucking bitch! Say something” Jackson yells with another slam.