8. Lucky

Third person (pov)

"Zodiac members can marry a human with the permission of the family head" Shigure states while the crow girl smiles.

"That's nice to hear I mean there should not be any boundaries if the couple loves eachother" Y/n says then Shigure looks at her with a smug smile.

"Are you perhaps interested in marrying a one of the zodiacs?" he says getting close to her and she blushes a little surprised. "Is it Yuki or your beloved cat right here? Or perhaps you are interested in me?" the girl backs away laughing nervously.

"Wait you can't steal Kyo from me!" Kagura says hugging the orange haired boy almost suffocating him.

"Woah calm down girl I wasn't planning on marrying anyone I was happy that you could marry someone even though they are not cursed that's all. Besides I am really not interested in marrying in the future" Y/n states getting lost in thought.

"After what happened to my mom I can't let my gaurd down. I am cursed too but..they don't need to know." the crow girl scoffs noticing her sister's sad stare.

She zoned off while everybody started talking again. What really caught her curiosity was when Kagura said something about Kyo's true form. Looking at him with a puzzled she sees him getting mad at Kagura for letting that information slip. She gets mad at him for threatening her then punches the heck out of the cat boy.

✧༺🐈༻✧✧༺🐦༻✧✧༺🐈༻✧

After fixing Shigure's doors the two sisters went to their bedroom to have a little more privacy.

"I acted out of extinct sis, her hitting Kyo ticked me off. It sometimes may be comical but if it exceeds I tend to act up" Y/n smiles embarrassed getting praises from her young adoptive sister.

"You really blocked a punch from a girl who seems far stronger than you, no offence Y/n. But she seemed full of power due to her dark side hahaha" the brunette laughs apologizing nervously.

"Hey don't worry about it, that is actually right. Maybe she trained with Kyo in the mountains" the girl states extending her wings then her sister caresses them proudly.

"If it wasn't to much for you, your nickname would have been angel" her sister says warmly.

"See you are still weird..but thanks I guess" Y/n pouts fidgeting with her hands.

"I may have wings still you are far more like an angel sister" the girl hides her wings patting Tohru's head.

"What Kagura said really puzzled me. What could be Kyo's real form?" Tohru whispers and Y/n puts her hand on her chin thinking.

"It might be like my mother's true form. Maybe his cat form overtakes his body? I hope that isn't the case though, after my mother's death and years of remembering her struggles. Just thinking of him suffering makes my blood boil" the crow girl breathes heavily and her sister just nods hugging her tightly. Her eyes crystalized instantly just the vivid memory of her mother made her upset.

"Hey I know what...do you want me to do your favorite dish?" the brown eyed girl looks at her sister's eyes sparkle with enthusiasm.

"Heck yeah sis, I haven't had your seasoning in days" Y/n jumps out of her bed.

The two then go to the kitchen hearing Kagura protest. She wanted to cook food for Kyo but he didn't want to so the boar girl punched the paper door unleashing dark Kagura. The crow girl pouted a little because they fixed the door for nothing. She was also annoyed since she couldn't eat her sister's food. Looking at the food Kagura made she smiles happily.