7. Plums And Unexpected Guest.

Third person (pov)

The festival was next month so Tohru and Y/n were preparing rice balls. Both of the girls were trying not to make a lot of noise but the crow plus anima kept on hummimg a tune while forming the riceballs. Tohru couldn't let her get quiet since she really enjoyed her sister's voice. But what they didn't know was that a certain someone was hearing the e/c eyed girl sing. He felt like a stalker but her voice entranced him, the cat boy was feeling something that he never felt before...calmness. Just like a lullaby it made him...feel at home..

"What the hell I am I even thinking I never had a place to belong why do I suddenly feel like this?... But her voice it brings back memories I don't want to unlock anymore." He takes a deep breath while keeping a serious face on and steps in quietly.

"What the hell is going on here?" He says while using the towel he had on his shoulders to rub his hair since he showered early. Y/n yelps startled and the riceball she was forming flies off her hands landing on the other side of the kitchen. Embarrassed she goes toward the riceball to throw it into the trash can. "Geez Y/n I didn't know you can be scared easily" He looks at her surprised while she picks up the riceball. "Anyways what's all this are you two trying to open your own riceball business?" He points out while looking at all the riceball plates laying on the table.

"It wasn't because you scared me...it was because you heard me singing" She mentally facepalms while looking at the salmon filled riceball with dramatic tears in her eyes. "He made me drop my food" She whimpers inside her head while throwing it into the trash can.

"Good morning Kyo we are just trying some new recipes for the culture festival's riceball station" Tohru states while smiling at him then proceeds to form another riceball.

"You are up so early again" The h/c haired says while looking at him. He looks another way while blushing nervously.

"It's normal for people to that you know?!" He speaks up while the girl laughs at his statement. Well he was right but he didn't need to be to protective about it.

"Yeah I know Kyo-kun chill" She hands him a riceball. "Here we need a test subject go ahead and try one" The girl grins at him while he hesitates. "Don't worry our chef over here tried her best" She points at Tohru and her sibling looks at her proud.

"Well ok I'll try one but you don't need to put it that way you sound like a evil scientist or something" He mumbles taking a bite and immediately spits out the riceball while walking to the sink and drinking water. "What did you put in the filling?!" His cat ears appear while he hisses.

"It's a riceball with chives" Y/n states while looking at him confused.

"Well I hate chives!" The orange haired boys yells while breathing heavily. "Seriously what's wrong with salmon or octopus filling?" He grabs some and starts forming a riceball quickly.

"Ah, sorry I didn't know that by the way you are very fast when making a riceball!" Tohru looks at her sister and the crow girl nods excited.

"It's not a big deal! I had to make my own food when I was training" Kyo states while finishing his creation.

"If someone was training hard to make rice balls, I think they would be very jealous of how good you are at it!" Y/n said while she eats a salmon filled riceball contented. He looks at her bewildered not understanding what she meant.

"It's because he can't see it Y/n, because it's on his back" The brunette stops making a riceball while pointing at him. "Just think! If a person is a rice ball, and what's great about that person is a pickled plum, the problem is the plums on their back where they can't see!" Kyo looked at the sisters astonished.