5

Hailey -

I wake up from one crazy dream, I thought that I have found my mates. That would never happen to someone like me.

I take a moment before get out of my bed...hold on this is not my bed.....nor my room.

Where am I?

Where am I?

Soon enough my question was answered. Three men came into the room, my mates all come into the room.

" how are you feeling?"

" better".

" I'm Jeremiah and these are my brothers Josiah and Ezekiel. Now lets get you something to eat."

Food was delivered in to the room which was a lot of food. The brothers waited for to eat first. After the eating all of them started with 20 questions.

" are you going to reject me?"

" why would you say that?" Ezekiel spoke.

" all of you are alphas and yall need a luna that can walk, that's not weak, someone who is strong.."

Hailey could not talk because Ezekiel grabbed her face and kissed her from talking bad about herself.

" you are our mate. OURS. Nothing is going to change that. You are the Luna of this pack, we do not care that you are paralyzed. You are strong, beautiful, you are not weak. And the pack knows about you, and they do not care. You are still there Luna. Do not talk bad about yourself, if you do then we will kiss you all of the time." Said Josiah.

" they know. And they really don't care that I am paralyzed?"

All of the alpha's nodded their heads. Hailey was lost for words. The alpha's wanted and needed to mark her, to keep her safe. They said to her that need to mark her, their wolves were getting restless. Hailey agreed, Josiah and Jeremiah got on either side of her while Ezekiel took ahold of Hailey's left wrist. All of them bit into her skin at the same time.

As a result of the marking by 3 alphas Hailey passed out again. But she woke up again just in time for dinner. Josiah pulled an outfit for Hailey to wear for dinner.

( forget the bag and the sweater)

Hailey loved the dress. Jeremiah was the one who zipped it up from the back. The four of them walked down the stairs to see a very full house of pack members.

" WELCOME HOME LUNA HAILEY"

Hailey was not thinking of an welcome as grand this. She was speechless. All took their seats and the food came out. Each of the alpha's, one at a time fed Hailey off of their plates so show that she is the Luna officially.