I went to check the class group chat to see what was going on and the first thing to pop out was a reply to the last answer of my message.

"Being nervous is a sign! You're not usually that emotional but seems like this topic brings you frustration, bet you're red too ahahah!"

My eye twitched for how annoyed I was, afterwards I got up and looked to a mirror noticing that I was actually blushing, so I just turned around and pretended that I didn't saw that. I kept looking at the chat and saw how Canada was desperately trying to defend me and to explain that we weren't dating.

"You see, shipping people can actually make them uncomfortable so I think that it'd be better to stop if Russia doesn't want to ^^;"
"We shipped him with a lot of people, boys and girls, it's literally the first time he reacts this way lmao"
"Maybe he just feels uncomfortable with me..?"

The debate went on but I just didn't know how to feel about that, I decided to scroll to the end of the conversation and the last message was from another of my classmates.

"So...ya'll are just friends? Fine, I'll pretend to believe you but now the whole school believes that you two are together, rumors spread fast and most of us found out about it from some pictures posted on social medias"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that people already posted pictures, I went to check and I saw a bunch of those and a lot of them went viral, I reported all of them of course hoping that they would've been taken down.
I went back to the class chat and saw that Canada already replied to that one last text.

"Please, if any of you know the ones who posted them can you please kindly ask them to remove those posts? Me and Russia never gave permission to post those, I'm serious."

I was so nervous and I could obviously see that Canada was too, so I decided to call her.
I sent the request, it started to ring and after a few seconds she answered.
"Russia...I'm sorry..." She said whispering as soon she accepted the voice call.
"I- no Canada, what are you apologizing for...? Ugh...they're just a bunch of morons, it isn't your fault." I comforted her.
"Yeah, but even thought I tried to explain they kept shipping us, I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable...and now those photos a-are..." She replied still with her lowest volume of voice which made me raise the volume to hear her better.
"Canada, I told you it's okay, I don't feel uncomfortable, I just think that this is getting out of hand, but nothing of this is your fault, okay? Now stop apologizing when you did everything you could." I told her.
"Thanks..." She quietly said.
"Why...why are you whispering...?" I then asked.
"I'm not supposed use my phone right now...sorry..." She replied.
"Wha- again!? Stop apologizi- fine-...let's just focus on the situation." I said
"Yeah!...Those photos need to disappear as soon as possible, my older brother already found about it and he's very mad about it...he won't tell anything to my parents but it they'll find it out he won't defend me...I'm scared..." She responded worried.
"I...what will they do if they'll see them...?" I asked.
"They...will most likely hurt me...I mean they're my parents anyway...ahahah...!" She answered.
"That's the fakest laugh I've ever heard..." I replied worried.
"Heh...I often try to cope fear by laughing...but...eh...you're right..." She concluded.

After a few minutes of discussion between me and my classmates and of voice call with Canada we managed to bring some order the what was happening. I then started to feel very tired that I could barely concentrate on what Canada was whispering to me. I checked the time and I saw that it was 04:30 am so I understood why I felt so tired. Then I accidentally let out a loud yawn forgetting that Canada could hear me.
"I- good night?" Canada said giggling.
"Oh- sorry, I forgot about you ahah...I'm...a bit...tired..." I replied slowly trying not to pass out.
"Teheh, maybe you should take a rest, it's pretty late now, I'll think about it...!" She said.
"I...thanks but...aren't you tired too...?" I asked.
"Hmm...to be honest...yes, I'd like to rest but I want that these pictures disappear as soon as possible, I can't let my parents find it out..." She answered.
"Agh...what's the big deal tho? You're already old enough to go out with friends, just tell them that it wasn't a date..." I replied.
"Yeah, but...not to offend you but...they don't really like you and your family...y'know...?" She said.
"I know..." I concluded.
After that we stayed in silence for a while.

I closed my eyes to rest and relax.
All my siblings were already sleeping and I was the only one still awake.

"Russia...? Are you still awake...?" Canada whispered.
"Uh- yeah, yeah, you...?" I replied opening my eyes again.
"What kind of question is that? Ahah! Of course I am silly!" She answered giggling quietly.
"AH- ya, never mind ahah!" I laughed with her.
"You really aren't going to sleep, huh?" She asked.
"I don't know...and you? It's almost 5 am." I replied.
"Hmm...maybe I'll take a little rest later on...for now most of the photos are already gone, I might be able to make them all disappear for tomorrow." She said.
"Hey..." I replied after a while.
"Hm?" She whispered.
"Can...we meet up tomorrow...? If you want..." I asked.
"Uh...sure! But...why?" She asked back.
"I'd like to ask you some questions..." I answered.
"Alright...? Where do you want to meet up?" She replied.
"Under the willow tree, the one where we went the last time I got lost in the park." I told her.
"Alright...I think that I can make it for tomorrow." She said.
"Great..." I replied yawning.
"Maybe you should sleep, you sound very tired..." She said.
"I'm...not..." I replied slowly pouring the phone besides me on the bed.
"Good night love..." She gently whispered through the phone.
"Good...night..." I finally slowly closed my eyes and rested.

For the rest of the night I didn't know what happened but I slept very well somehow.
When I woke up my phone was still besides me and on 18% of battery, so I instantly plunged in the charger. I checked the notifications and I saw that 3 chats messaged me: one from Ukraine saying that she and other sisters were out, some from China asking about the pictures of yesterday and another one from Canada saying that she'll be at the willow tree at 15. I looked over the clock and saw that it was already 12 pm so I instantly got up.
"Guess no break fast for today, oh well-" I thought to myself.
I ate lunch and prepared myself to get out.

After a few minutes I was ready but since it was still early I took some time to answer to everyone's text. The time flew and it was hour to go out if I wanted to get there without making Canada wait.
I was walking down the street with my earphones listening to music. I decided to get there walking so it took me 20 minutes I guess.
I got to the willow tree and sat on the bench underneath it and started to wait for Canada.

I waited for more than 20 minutes, all spent thinking and formulating the questions that I was going to ask her but as soon as I noticed the time I texted her asking where she was...but no response.
I waited for more and I started to get worried.
"What if something happened...?" I thought to myself.

After a while I started to write another message to her, but right in the moment where I was going to send it I heard a masculine voice from behind me. I turned around and saw him...her brother.

"So...Russia...am I right...?" He said looking right into my eyes.
I froze in confusion but then I got up, looked straight back onto his eyes and asked: "Do you need something...?"
"I heard you needed to talk with Canada...well...she's busy today...so she sent me, I'm her older brother...USA but people call me America too..." He answered.
"Yeah, I know you..." I replied.
"Great...so my lovely sister already told you about me, huh? What did she say? That I'm an amazing brother, the best keeper or the kindest protector probably." He said stepping forward, smiling in a threatening way.
"N...no, she didn't told me about you, she just mentioned your name a few times..." I told him, staying in place.
"Hm...I would ask you when precisely, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't answer." He replied.
"Heh...I still know you since you're the school representative..." I said.
"Yeah...that was kinda obvious..." He replied shrugging, then went looking back at me and said: "I know you too...y'know?".
"O-oh, you do?" I asked.
"Yeah, known to be that one aggressive boy that everyone's afraid of, the troublemaker...but also known to be USSR's son...".

I didn't respond to that. I was extremely nervous in that moment and I didn't know what to reply.
He knows me...my family...and my father...
What does he want?
Where is Canada?