Ch.1

📍Avengers compound
Valencia Onyx (1st person pov)
5:00pm

I hear Tony's fast heartbeat as I lay on his chest. The after sex cuddles are always unmatched. We're having a moment when we're interrupted.

"Tony? Tonyyy??" Pepper calls.

"Oh shit." Him and I say simultaneously.
I jump out of his bed and start buttoning my shirt.

"Hello Mrs.Potts" Jarvis greets her.

"Hey Jarvis." She brushes off. "Tony are you here? I was calling you. There was a security issue at your old tower, I wanted to know if you wanted to go check it out." She yells, still not seeing Tony.

"Uh, yea no just give me a second." He stalled.

"You need some help?" She inquired, getting scarily close to the corner where we were.

"No no no honey stay over there I uh-" he searches for things to say as he pulls his shirt back over his head. "A suit just fell. I'm all good, just hanging it back up."

I hide on the wall side of the bed so she can't see me and he walks out to her.

"Hey." He pops out at her.

"I- hey!" She says with a smile.
I hear them share a kiss around the corner and it saddens me, knowing that I'll never have that with him.

Tony gives her some bullshit story about Peter needing some interview practice or something and they both leave the room.

I get my clothes on and walk out of his lab.

_______3 hours later, 8:00pm__________

I'm about to drive with Nat to a training building when Bruce, Bucky, Steve, and Tony all come running down the stairs. They have their suits on and are smiling ear to ear.

"What's going on with you guys?" I ask.

"We're going with you." Steve says with a grin.

"...why?" Nat probes in a monotone voice.

"Because you two always come back with shits and giggles and we wanna get in on the fun." Tony states blatantly.

"Fair enough...but why you Bruce? You don't even have anything to practice. Unless you wanna turn green in the training building." I ask.

"Steve is forcing me to come." He says, pointing at Steve.

"I did not force him to come."

"You definitely forced him to come." Bucky settles.

"Fine." Nat let out with a sigh, "But you're all riding in a separate car. I'm not being seen with men wearing Halloween costumes." She says as we start to walk out.

"Oh come on, you know I'm insecure about my suit!" Steve whines, holding the door for the boys.
____________________________________

We make it to the training center and immediately get to work. Nat and I do our regular lifting and working out, then one on one practice.

I see Bucky and Steve going at it trying to hurt each other for some bet they made. I look over and see Bruce walking away from Tony. I bet $10 he had to hear a story about Tony's old playboy lifestyle.

Nat and I take a break and I walk over to Bruce. "What's up?" I ask.

"Tony was enlightening me about how he used to have girls lined up for him...literally...in a line...outside of his mansion." He tells me.

You owe me $10.

"Ah, so exciting huh?" I joke, raising my eyebrows.

"I loved the stories so much that it made me walk away." He says with clear sarcasm. "Hey I hope you're okay, I saw you take a pretty hard blow over there."

"Oh that? Pffttt it's nothing." I assure.

"Getting slammed by a trained assassin isn't nothing." He says, getting serious.

"God Bruce you always worry so much. This is why you turn green, loosen up a little." I advise.

"Wish I could Val." He smiles.

I give him a hand on his shoulder and walk over to Tony, who was already looking at us.

"Stare any harder you'll burn a hole though his head, Stark." I remark.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Banner lately." He says, not breaking his gaze.

"Awe, you've been watching me?" I kid. He doesn't seem to find it funny. "Me and Bruce, really? Tony that's like...that's like my dad." I cringe right after I say that.

"...don't ever say that again." He says cringing.

"You felt it too?" I say giggling.

He takes my head and kisses the top of it. "Sorry." He softens.

Ever since I hooked up with Tony, our relationship has totally changed. I now see this jealous, protective, possessive side of him that I've never seen before. I mean, before we happened, he was the regular, joking, cocky Tony. But now... now he acts like my boyfriend. And that is not what he is, to be clear. We have fun together and then it's just friends, that's all.

"You know, I think I saw a really cool water fountain in the bathroom." Tony blurts.

"A water fountain?"

"Mhm."

"In the bathroom?"

"Yep." He chirps. "I think- I think we should go."

"Do you now?" I tease, knowing where this is going.

"Yes we should go." He says, basically pushing me into the bathroom with him.

As soon as we get inside, he's kissing me. He picks me up and sits me on the bathroom sink top. I start unbuttoning his pants as he starts to unzip my suit.

Our lips are glued together. He takes my sleeves down and eventually gets the suit off of me. I get his pants down and he takes his shirt off, making it easier for me.

He tells me to sit on my knees and I do as I'm told. He spins me around so I'm facing the mirror.

He spits on is hand and rubs it onto his cock. He slowly pushes inside of me. Seeing this all happening through the mirror turned me on that much more.

He starts thrusting into me and in no time is pounding into me. He goes faster and faster, knowing that's how I like it. He spanks me and pulls my hair, telling me I'm a good girl.

His thrusts get sloppy and I can tell he's about to cum. As I am too, I squeeze around him and send him over the edge, feeling him inside me almost makes me scream and he has to put his hand over my mouth.

He slows down and pulls out of me. He turns me around and kisses me more.

Eventually, we know the others will be waiting for us and we start to pack up. We put our clothes back on and try to walk out like nothing happened.

When we walk out, the team is trying not to stare, but it's very obvious that they know what just happened.

The energy in the facility is getting super awkward so we just pack up and leave. The only time that Nat and I aren't leaving with "shits and giggles" as Tony puts it.

The boys get into their car, Nat and I get into ours and start driving.

"You and Tony?" She asks.

"So you heard?" I ask wincing.

"The whole damn earth heard." She admits. "A married man? Val I love you but really?" She blurts.

"I know I know it's awful and I'm awful but-" I begin, "I don't know what to do...I want us to work."

"Work??" She exclaimed. "Like...public relationship...boyfriend and girlfriend work?"

"I mean...kinda yea." I whisper.

"Val!!" She screams. "You can't!"

"Ugh I know Nat." I put my head in my hands. "I wish it wasn't like this. I wish it was just me and him."

She sighs. "You just gotta work something out you know?" She softens, putting a hand on my back.