I figured he was waiting for his friends so I Ieft without him.

" Bye " I spoke getting up to which he replied with a small wave .

" Good morning Officer " Josh beamed while brushing pass  me .

Giving the best fake smile I could , I briefly smiled back before pushing past him.

9:00 am

" Alright , before we leave I'll go through the rules once more so listen carefully " Mr. Murphy announced. "Pairing with your room partners you will spend the day cycling around different booths taking notes with your notepads and pen ".

"We will all meet back at 4:30 on the dot at the bus . If lost or in trouble find the nearest security guard and stay there , understood? "  

A series of " yes sir " echoed through the air.

" Now your all young adults and I trust something as simple as this will be executed without any  complications " he said clasping his hands . " Your class presidents will be my extra eyes for the day and If anyone aids in giving the school a bad name I'm sure they will report to me".

 Damn , he had more faith in me than I did

Glancing over at Josh I could tell he was probably thinking the same thing until he suddenly raised his hands.

" Sir , do we have to sit beside our partners? "

he obviously didn't want to sit  beside me , I would be lying if I said it didn't sting a little but I wasn't all that surprised.

" No , any other questions? " he looked around but there was no response.

" Alrighty then , everyone board the bus! "

I chose the same seat I chose from yesterday and plugged in my earphones staring out the window but It wasn't long before someone tapped on my shoulder .

It was Josh.

I gave him a questionable look but he just smiled back before also waving his earphones in my face and plugging them in .

Childish

Ignoring the smile fighting to make its way to my mouth I faced the other way and hit play on my phone.

9:16 am

It wasn't long before we arrived at the convention and the atmosphere alone made me feel somewhat sick. The place made it seem as if a giant could get lost in here , not to mention the crowd, it seemed as if school's from all over the world came for just this one event. 

The only exciting thing was all the different booths that were set up all around the place that was probably too much to count , I know I wouldn't be able to visit them all but that wouldn't stop me from trying.

" Where should we go first? " Josh asked excitedly.

" Up to you "

" Thennnn... " he said doing a full 360 scan around the place , " how about over there "

He was pointing towards an Architecture booth , not questioning it I simply followed along as he took the lead.

We joined right as the host was in the middle of a discussion . To be honest I tried to pay attention but they just kept talking and talking while other booths seemed to be having more exciting activities taking place so can you imagine the shock I was in when I saw Josh willingly paying attention AND taking notes. It was obvious this was most likely his dream job which very much surprised me . 

" Alright!, To wrap things up , how about little game? " The host announced taking out what looked like a box of Legos from underneath her table . " First I need two volunteers "