The Next Schnee

Atlas

The Schnee household.

It shows the bedroom of the father of Willow in bed sick after working hard in the caves of getting the dust out of there he was suffering the sickness of the cave as coughing was heard as he laid weak on the bed. Until there was a knock on the door of his bedroom.

Nicholas: "Come in....."

The door open showing Willow and Ramirez as their daughter Winter was walking behind them as Winter watches both of her parents sat right next to the bed talking to her grandfather.

Nicholas: "Jack it been a while."

Ramirez: "It has...."

Nicholas: "Is she here?"

Ramirez move to the side as he shows a seven-year-old Winter hiding behind her father as Nicholas smiled at his granddaughter as he spoke up raising his hand to her.

Nicholas: "Come here my snowflake."

Winter walked to Nicholas as she touches his hand as he smiled seeing his granddaughter doing well as Nicholas turn to Ramirez who is smiling at this moment.

Nicholas: "Thank you Ramirez......"

Ramirez: "And that is not all Willow and I decide we had another so......"

Nicholas: "Willow your....... Pregnant?"

Willow: "Yes Father I am..."

Young Winter: "And I'm going to be big sister Grandpa!"

This made Nicholas chuckle at his granddaughter as Ramirez was smiling at his daughter word as he ruffles her white hair.

Time skip

Willow: "Hey honey I'm going to take Winter to her room hope you and my dad won't fight."

Ramirez: "I won't...."

(Play this now)

Ramirez and Willow kiss each other as Willow pick up the sleepy winter who was sleeping on the chair as she took her out of her father room as Nicholas looked at Ramirez seeing the two leave as he spoke up to him.

Nicholas: "Tell me Ramirez.... Are you taking care of her?"

Ramirez: "Yeah....... Winter is being taken care well, and I'm glad that Sarah and I are named Schnee well I liked Ramirez better."

Nicholas: "That good and I'm happy that you were there to save my daughter from Jacques he could have made my company well, but he will do something bad to my sweet angel."

Ramirez: "Yeah he could've, but I assure you your daughter is still in my heart including my daughters."

Nicholas smiled at Ramirez statement as he sat up from his bed and got up making Ramirez confused and went to him trying to get him back to bed.

Ramirez: "Nicholas what are you doing? You are sick."

Nicholas: "Nonsense doesn't matter if I'm sick or not." *Place hand on Ramirez shoulder* "Let's spend some time together shall we?"

 Ramirez sighed as he gave Nicholas a smirk as the two walked out of the room and then walked around the minor together as the two talked.

Nicholas: "So tell me Ramirez...... When will I meet your parents?"