The tale of Knight in Shining Armor

The Year was 1142

...This is a story about a Hero...

It shows the night sky with a Full moon as it shows the Kingdom of Camelot in peace as an echo of people until something shakes the ground it then cuts to a lake not far from the Kingdom of Camelot as it shows a big monster as a Whale as it skin was black and it teenth was sharped. 

The monster then looks at the Kingdom that is nearby as it shows a girl wearing a Black dress and her skin pure white sinisterly smiling at that Kingdom as the whale then makes its way towards it

A hero who saved the Kingdom from an attack by a vicious beast.

It shows people chatting and talking about their day of what happened in their lives. As they continued with what they are doing something the whole kingdom shook making all Villagers and people inside the castle wall stop what they are doing as they look up into the night sky seeing the beast. Many people scream and some pointed at the beast.

??: "Monster!!"

Hearing that echo across the Kingdom the Whale then breaks through the castle wall destroying everything in its path as people in the castle wall start running away in panic. But off in the distance of the Kingdom, it shows Knight standing on the hill that was in the Kingdom. As the Knight glared at the Monster as it was tearing people home inside the castle wall.

Who truly will risk his life defending the village.

Turning to the hill where the Knight is standing the woman on top of the whale glared at the Knight she knew who it is. As it turns back to the Knight who has a crown on his head as he was the King of the Kingdom he was in. 

A nobleman with a burning will of fire.

??: "So you notice me...."

Growling at the King the Woman on top of the Grimm Whale then charged up her magic as she glared at the King. While the King grabbed his sword making the sword bright up as it shows its true power of exacublier. Firing the dark magic of the King he then used his sword to deflect the dark magic from hitting him. 

As he directed to the sky making he huge explosion in the night sky. Seeing that the King took a huge breath he was glad that he was able to deflect it.

The King: "With this much power I've got to carefully hit it where I redirect it."

Still glaring at the Grimm Whale the King failed to notice that a portal opened right behind him as it shows the same woman on top of the Grimm Whale slowly sticking her hand out to the King's shoulder. While looking at the Kingdom the King moves his eye to his side as he quickly brings his sword up swinging at the woman.