Gain and Loss(Lemon)

Yeah yeah I know I know it's been awhile since I've wrote on this story but look, y'all enjoyed my second story more than this one. And I just had to finish that one before coming back here. But look I'm back here and I'm gonna finish it.

One day Goten and Kolu were bickering again and it some how managed to spread all over the house from hallway to rooms.

Kefla: This can't go on, it's every week arguing and fighting over and over again.

Goku: I know, is it just a little trouble to ask for some peace and quiet! I'm getting anxiety just from hearing them!

Goten: Why do you always act like you can just get what you want?!

Kolu: Why do you act like such a bully?!

Goku: HEY! Enough you two! If you're gonna argue take it upstairs, if you're gonna fight take it outside!

Goten and Kolu went silent for a second.

Goten: Tch, see what you did?!

Kolu: I did?!

They continued arguing leading them upstairs to their room.

Kefla: I can't deal with this anymore! We have to do something! Either get them out the house or leave them here!

Goku: Leave them here...yeah we can go to a hotel and have some time to ourselves.

Kefla: A hotel? Hmm, not a bad idea. But what's stopping them from destroying the house while we're gone?

Goku: Well we can have Piccolo watch them for us, he's great with kids. And he's used to watching over them.

Kefla: Piccolo? I don't know, I mean he's got good parenting skills but two kids arguing, I'm not sure about that.

Goku: Trust me, he's dealt with worse. Plus when Gohan was a little kid and went ape while throwing a tantrum Piccolo managed to get him to stop.

Kefla: Welll, if you're sure, okay.

Goku: Yes!

Then the next day Goku and Kefla told their kids that they were going away fro 2 weeks.

Goten: A hotel for two weeks?!

Kolu: How are we supposed to survive for 2 weeks?! What are we gonna eat?!

Kefla: Ohhh! Now you're worried about how you'll make it alive without mommy and daddy to watch over you!

Goku: Well maybe y'all shoulda worried about that when y'all were messing up! It's too late now, hell we might never come back!

Goten: C'mon, it's just a little squabble between a brother and sister. Nothing note than that.

Kolu: Exactly, we were just messing around is all!

Kefla: Messing around, really? Sure, and so I assume us leaving you two here for two weeks is also known as "messing around"?

Kolu: No...

Goku: Exactly, don't destroy anything while we're gone. You hear me!

Goten: Yeah, we got it.

Kefla: Good, and just to make sure...

Kefla opened up the door revealing Piccolo.

Goten and Kolu: Piccolo?!

Kefla: Mhm, that's right. He's gonna be watching you while we're gone, and you'd better listen to everything he says.

Piccolo: Ugh, how did I get myself into this.

Goku: Don't argue or fight while we're gone!

Goten and Kolu: Yes father.