She walked towards Mariano, pushed his chair forward making him kneel infront of Isabela.

"Isabela, most graceful of all the madrigals." Mariano started.

Mirabel saw cracks forming and jumped on the ground. She quickly changed into a position.

"You're doing great!" She said.

"The most perfect flower.. in this entire encanto.." Mariano began again.

"No!" Mirabel gasped.

You looked to your left and saw some sort of raccoon grab the vision pieces. You heard luisa grunting. You turned around and she started sobbing. It was total chaos.

"Will you marry.." Mariano opened the ring box.

"No!" Mirabel yelled and jumped under the table.

Luisa was still crying. And Pepas cloud became worse and started thundering scaring Antonio's bird.

It flew right past Mariano's mothers head.

"What is happening?" She shrieked.

"Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now. We're all doomed!" Dolores yelled.

Mirabel came under the table trying to grab the pieces on a plate but she pushed it right indient of Abuela.

Abuela looked up with a disgusting look on her face. Mirabel looked up and cracks started to form in the casita. Dolores covered her ears. Camilo shifted into a baby with a mustache. Pepa was still stroking her hair. The cracks came right between Isabela and Mariano scaring isabela. A flower grew fast and smashed Mariano's nose.

Suddenly the doors opened and people standing outside all congratulated in spanish. It started raining very heavy because of Pepa's cloud.

Mariano's and His mother ran out of the dining room followed by Abuela,

"Señora. Por favor!" She ran after crying Mariano and his mother.

Mirabel,

"Abuela, please! There's gotta be an explanation."

Isabela,

"I hate you!" She said to Mirabel.

Luisa,

"i'm a loser!" She sobbed.

Agustín,

"Luisa!" He said running after Luisa.

and Pepa.

"What did you do?"

"I'm not doing anything! it's bruno's vision! it's.." Mirabel sighed.

You watched them all leave and walked up to Mirabel.

"That was.. interesting.. Are you okay?" You asked.

"I just want.. answers.. You know? Why me? Why was i in his vision." Mirabel replied.

Before you could say anything you looked down at the floor.

"Rats! They have the vision!" You pointed behind Mirabel.

Mirabel turned around and looked at them running away.

"I have to follow them. I- I have to do this on my own." Mirabel turned around.

"You go for it." You smiled softly.

Mirabel softly smiled and nodded. She ran after the rats. You sighed and walked to the dining room. Seeing that the bowls still were on the table, you grabbed some of them and walked to the kitchen.