Chapter 1: Getting Ready

Aaaahh. Another beautiful school day for the Performing Art's Queen! I woke up and inspected my face for any disgusting blemishes, since your Academy's resident diva has NATURAL beauty, thank you very much. So far, my face is the perfect creamy complexion I was hoping for. I jumped in the shower, practicing my latest audition piece for our school's production of Mean Girls. I don't know why I bothered, because I was obviously going to get Regina George's part. We have something in common, because we're both Queen Bs, except, I'm not getting hit by a bus anytime soon. I jumped out, threw on my floral pink-and-peach lingerie, cause a girl needs to be ready at all times, and decided what I was going to wear for the new year. Should I be classy and hard to get, flirty but fun, edgy and seductive, or hood-chic? I'm gonna decide to do all of them on different days, but today is definitely edgy and seductive! So I put on my sexy black high-waisted jeans which showed off my curves, this hot pink crop top with the words, INNOCENT and DEVILISH, and my signature sky-high black heeled boots. Next, I dabbled some confidence in the way I walk, some sweetness in the way I talk, and a whole lot of Queen B. Mwah! I was ready, and fine as ever! Those other wanna-bes won't be able to see what came to them. Oh, almost forgot! With a snap, my lips developed a pink shade, and my hair a natural curl. (Believe it or not, that's how fast I can get things done.) Time to go be the baddest B!