Chapter VIII/8: "Brats" Era (1987-1990)

In this "Era" Antonio and Michael weren't competing for fun. They HATED eachother. That's why that in this era, their attitude was rebel. Antonio's Album was named "Brats". The first song was "He's Out Of My Life", talking about the tragedy that happened in 1949. 72 years ago. But that was 38 years ago at the time. The video starts with a flashback of the tragedy, and then it goes right back to Antonio. Lyrics, "He's out of my life........." "Why??" "Why did you have to die.........." "I can't believe......... that he's dead............." "I can't believe........." Chorus: "He's out of my life......."  "He's out of my liiiiiiife................" That's just a portion of the song. Believe me, the chorus is MUCH longer. Meanwhile, Michael's Album is named "Bad" cause that's what it is. Michael will forever be in his brother's shadow. Antonio was BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MICHAEL. Antonio angered up, and the next song would be named, "Al Capone". Similar to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal, but better. The video started with Antonio walking into an alley, then, he walks into a warehouse, then the music plays. Antonio sings willingly, And SHININGLY AS NEVER BEFORE!!!!!! Then, after nine minutes of dancing and singing, Antonio wanted to finish the video, so it did. After that, the third song is named "Biology" cause that talks about his biological family, The Gonzálezes. It. I'm not gonna talk about it. On to the next chapter.