18

"What in the world......" I started but was stopped by a very loud laughter.

"I knew it. Those wolfs are gonna get a smack on their face. He he he. Don't worry, your mother also didn't get any kind of test but your grandmother got one which was easy as drinking water." he reassured me that nothing is wrong.

But why didn't he tell about the not getting a test is OK. ugh how annoying.

We proceeded to enter the ball hall. Many nobel gathered in there after getting invited to my debutante. Even the royals gathered there as grandfather close to the current emperor and general of the kingdom. What is unexpected is the whole royal family is present for the party.

The Emperor and Empress, crown prince and royal twins prince and princess were all there.

I did a courtesy greeting to everyone present and followed grandpa's lead and stated my first dance. The dance was quite a simple since I was just a seven year old.

"Isn't my granddaughter very good in dancing, hmm. The royal twins are about your age you can befriend them if you want. The second prince is bit insane though so don't be surprised if he did something weird. Enjoy the party Angana." Grandpa wished as we bowed as on end to the dance.

"Sure grandpa." I gave him a smirk as we departed to greet the royal family.

Aristidis Gariades De Credia, the King of the kingdom of Credia. He is a handsome man with silver hair that looks like glittering threads paired with deep violet eyes. He is a wise ruler with great mind set. The kingdom is thriving under his rule thus people happy. He is quiet close with grandfather.

Ariadni Pallea De Credia the Queen. An elegant and very stoic faced woman, hailed from an prime minister's noble house from another foreign nation. She is very pale and fragile looking with blue hair and green eyes. In reality she is not fragile like many thinks, grandfather had praised her highness many times which itself confirms her talents.

"May sun shine on the kingdom, Your highnesses" I curtised like a perfect model with my grandfather.

"You may rise, It's finally nice to meet you Angana De Allerton" His highness addressed me first and then called to grandfather, "As uncle said she resembles her mother but her eyes are that of a warrior like her grandfather."

"She is Allerton afterall." My grandfather had smug look ass he replied back casually. They sure are quiet close.

Then we greeted the Royal siblings.