11

Primrose de Somerset is a very cute girl with pink hair and blue eyes. Though her cuteness is not enough to cover her ugly expression she is currently showing. I came out and stood still looking at the panting girls across me.

She showed a confused expression when she looked at me and then started glaring at me. It seems she doesn't recognise who I am. Since I did make a few appearance here and there with grandfather so I thought all the higher echelon will be known about me.

My bad to expect that much from a seven year old. I glaced at her company and saw a maid who had a suprised look. So my guess is she is the one leading the lady out to the town and informed about the nobels.

"Nice to meet you lady Somerset" I greeted her while doing a small curtsey since she is still a dukes daughter. But I didn't bend much. She looked pissed off after that.

"Who are you? How dare you to take the private room when I am waiting out?" She arogantly asked me. I wanted to just ignore this small monkey dancing and jumping all around but alas I am an aristocrat who is needed to respond and follow social etiquette right.

"Angana de Allerton. To answer your second question lady I have prebooked the private room for fitting a week ago." I said with a kind smile. As I thought she was shocked by my identity and ticked off by my smile. Such simple minded child. I expected to much from the upper echelon since the kids are thought about etiquette and politics from young age.

Maybe its because I am a adult in my last life that I expect to much from children around my age. Primrose stomped her foot and shouted  "What status do wentch like you to stop me? I will get what I want!"

A few gasped where heard around the store and whispers started to go around about a lady talking vulgar language and my identity. I could already see Primrose's reputation hitting the bottom but that doesn't have anything to with me.

I just stared at her disappointedly. The maid of Primrose hurriedly whispered about who has more status. It was really amusing to look at Primrose's face as it changed to more ugly one.

"If you will excuse me I am tight on time would like to speed up my fitting. It was interesting meeting you today my lady." I said with a small smile and turned around entered the private room.

"Don't let anyone enter and go get the owner." I ordered the flustered attendent and started again my quest to find the dress for my birthday. 

I might be a sore thumb among the children my age.......