Mehek was a cunning lady just like her mother in-law Fatima. They didn't fail a moment to taunt Hadia and she being a strong belief woman didn't hesitate to tell everything to Taimur who had made his decision that all of them staying together would never work.

Ruhbal was just 7 years old and Maysa was just an year old when this happened.
But this small family was happy with each other.

Happy till the day Hadia had died. It was like everything had ended for Taimur and his daughters.
Fatima pressured Taimur to bring his daughter to their house forgetting what all happened because his daughters needed a mother figure. He agreed because he thought they needed a mother figure and maybe Fatima and Mehek would take care of his two daughters.

A month passed normally with them staying together. 
But that's when the real reason why Fatima wanted Taimur back came out.
She was planning for him to marry her niece who Taimur didn't like at all. He just thought of her like a sister.

He completely denied and Fatima kept pressuring him for the sake of his daughters. He had almost agreed.
But then Maysa's crying face appeared in front of his eyes and he couldn't even imagine his new wife behaving badly with his daughter.
He denied with finality and Fatima words had made me realize how selfish his family actually was.

"Agar tum Sara se nikaah nahi kar sakte tou tumhe yaha se chale jana chahiye. Idhar tumhare aur tumhari ladkiyon ke liye kuch nahi hai."

And he left. He worked day and night to create a better future for his daughters and even make them grow with best of values.
The family of three were satisfied with what they had. They valued love more than money.

After this there had been no contact between Taimur and his family and now it was shocking for Maysa and Ruhbal to see them here.

"Aap batayenge kaise aana hua aap sabhi ka?" Akram Shah asked.

He gave a comforting nod to the two sisters since the Shah family knew about the family background of Ruhbal and Maysa.

Maysa and Ruhbal's paternal family included their Taya Abbu Bilal, Tayi Ammi Zainab, their elder son Yusuf and their daughter Usna.
The two sisters didn't feel any type of connection with their family at all.

Bilal cleared his throat uncomfortably and began speaking "Uhhmm....kaise hai aap sab?"

"Aap mudde par aa jayein tou behtar hoga Bilal Miyan." Akram spoke in a no nonsense tone.

"Jee. Mai batati hu." Mehek gave her husband a stern look and continued "Maysa aur Ruhbal ki dado ki jab aakhri din the, tou unki ek hi khwaish thi. Vo thi Taimur Bhai aur unki dono betiyan hamare saath rahe. Ab jab Taimur Bhai hi nahi rahe aur Ruhbal bhi Aliyaar ke nikaah me hai, tou sabse sahi baat ye hi hogi ki Maysa hamare saath chali jaye. Aap logo ke saath rehna zaaya nahi hai. Ye Ruhbal ka ghar aur Maysa ka ghar hoga jaha hum rehte hai." Mehek spoke in the sweetest of voice.

Both Ruhbal and Maysa could detect the tone of cunning behind this.

"Jitna ye ghar Ruhbal ka hai utna hi Maysa ka hai. Aapko iss sab ke baare me fikr karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Maysa yaha par bohot khush hai." Akram spoke with finality.

"Isme koi dawa nahi hai Akram Sahab. Par agar kanoon ki aankhon se dekhein tou Maysa ko tou hamare saath hi rehna chahiye. Isse pehle baat kanoon tak pahuche, accha hoga hum aapas me baat karke faisla le lein." Finally Bilal and Mehek came to their point for which they'd actually come.

"Kanoon ki aankh? Aapka dimaag thikaane par tou hai? Maysa ek adult hai. Vo koi bacchi nahi hai jo uski custody li jayegi. Uska jaha man karega waha rahegi. Aur waise bhi faisla ho chuka hai Bilal Miyan. Maysa rahegi tou vo sirf hamare saath hai." Akram spoke harshly.